Embrace the shitbox or church it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embrace the shitbox or church it up?

Picked up a cheap ex cop car turned ex taxi cab shitbox. Besides working a/c it’s a shitbox daily while I fix my truck. I need ideas on the exterior since the yellow paint is showing under the cheap ass tan paint job. Roll on a paint job, rattle can, plastidip? White,black, shitbox brown, custom? I’d like to find another push bumper and receiver hitch too. I’m ears on ideas…

geo visualizer

Full $25,000 paint job.

How long are you driving it?

Comment

Until the motor or trans shits the bed.

Comment

roll it. I've had great results with rustolium.

Comment

Just got one too at auction. '07 with 72K miles great shape, but the paint is kind of shot. Thinking about Macco. These are some of the last great cheap cars you can get....

Comment

I'd wrap it like a bag of Skittles on 24's with straight pipes and four 15's in the trunk. Something subtle, but still says you got money.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              I'd wrap it like a bag of Skittles on 24's with straight pipes and four 15's in the trunk. Something subtle, but still says you got money.
              ahahahahahaha!!!!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                roll it. I've had great results with rustolium.
                What kinda shine can you get with that paint job? Or is it mostly orange peel?

Comment

Cow skin wrap that baby. None of that vinyl wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    What kinda shine can you get with that paint job? Or is it mostly orange peel?
                    I rolled this car a while back, if you do it right zero orange peal.

Comment

These cars are what I imagine depression looks like.

Comment

Pretty much the opposite, zero fucks and very little monetary investment so far. Lots of skinny pedal and asshole like driving, I’ve got insurance and I’m white so the cops won’t fuck with me to much.

Comment

I've got two cars that I paid $40k+ each for, and a few cars I paid $500-$2500 for. I have way more fun in my shit box's that I don't care about than my nice cars.

Comment

I think I’m just getting old.

Comment

I’m gonna have to go back and look at 4bangens YouTube channel

Comment

Working...
                              X