I'm sad to say this place seems like it's dying a slow death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    That right there is different, I mean the people on FB that post every meal they are eating.
    I’m just messing with ya.. I know what you mean
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      I tried to get the admin to send out a mass email but he wouldn't do it. I'm sure it would help. How many people that were here before the downtime, know that's back up?

Some marketing to attract some new people wouldn't hurt. Just mimic the garage journal.
      To be fair, Tyler said it's a good idea but he was/maybe still is going through some shit... give him some time. This forum only exists cause he's a bad ass.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I check everyday, just lurk, Ill keep coming back till shes gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Fuck you that shit was good!!

How you gonna post some shit like that without offering some to everyone? Seems a bit selfish to me.

Comment

still check in from time to time as well, but i'm boring and have no content worth adding

Comment

check in every day. as above my life is boring and nobody cares about my lowrider suburban build anyway.

Last edited by Murph Tang; 05-20-2022, 10:10 AM.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                To be fair, Tyler said it's a good idea but he was/maybe still is going through some shit... give him some time. This forum only exists cause he's a bad ass.
                i call bullshit! ain't that fuckin hard to send a mass email

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                  check in every day. as above my life is boring and nobody cares about my lowrider suburban build anyway.

I'm interested?
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

On another note I did take the now 20-year-old Mach 1 for a drive today on the PGBT and found that I haven’t forgotten how to drive a manual.

Comment

I ordered $400 in turbo ranger parts yesterday.

Comment

I still Venmo my weekly payments to Kevin based on the invoices for the work completed the previous week... Lots going on, just not a lot of good shit to show just yet... but soon.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

still lurk just not much to say.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            How you gonna post some shit like that without offering some to everyone? Seems a bit selfish to me.
                            I’m a selfish piece of shit!!

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Should let Rodnay out of his cage. He will get some people posting again
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Should let Rodnay out of his cage. He will get some people posting again
                                Only Tyler can do that or one of the Admins, maybe. I'm not even sure any of those peeps still post or care too. I really don't care one way or the other, but he got semi-perma banned for doxing people and spreading mis-truths that could have cost people their jobs and even legal shit, and it was being done to him too.

It seems to me that those people don't post on social media either anymore. My true feelings on the peeps that have left is that most have family's and their hectic family stuff, soccer, bball, tennis, baseball, softball tourneys, people just don't have time to post here and most jobs have clamped down on certain website to visit and most wouldn't want their employee's know about this place since it is the wild west of the internet.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X