Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nancy Pelosi Carefully Distances Self From Own Husband After Wine Country Porsche DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Pelosi Carefully Distances Self From Own Husband After Wine Country Porsche DUI

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband crashed a new Porsche just five miles from their multi-million-dollar California vineyard when he was busted for allegedly driving drunk, police documents revealed Monday.

Paul Pelosi, 82, was in a 2021 Porsche when he tried to get across State Route-29 in Napa Valley from a country lane close to other vineyards, just before 10:30 p.m. Saturday, his arrest report said.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...band-napa.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband crashed a new Porsche just five miles from their multi-million-dollar California vineyard when he was busted for allegedly driving drunk, police documents revealed Monday.

Paul Pelosi, 82, was in a 2021 Porsche when he tried to get across State Route-29 in Napa Valley from a country lane close to other vineyards, just before 10:30 p.m. Saturday, his arrest report said.
    As rich as they are they should have a full time driver.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I'm calling it now, nothing will happen to either of them...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Nothing will happen and even if it did, if she had to choose between him and their money and power, she would choose the money and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
          As rich as they are they should have a full time driver.
          she totally for electric vehicles and his ass is driving a brand new Porsche! they got lots of stocks in Tesla. haha

Comment

It will linger for months in process then one day the charge just goes away.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

The fact you believe this nonsense explains why you believe nonsense about fuel prices too. You must be one happy dude.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                The fact you believe this nonsense explains why you believe nonsense about fuel prices too. You must be one happy dude.
                yeah i am pretty happy! no sense of walking around pissed off at the world

Comment

It's a fucking DUI! I am surprised they still make people bond out on these. Most people probably walk out of jail for 150.00 or whatever the minimum is these days.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

yeah i am pretty happy! no sense of walking around pissed off at the world
                    ******** is bliss. Thanks for proving the saying.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      ******** is bliss. Thanks for proving the saying.
                      i have a really bad temper so i try to control it or I'll stay pissed off for a month str8. i pick my battles and stay happy!!

Comment

i have a really bad temper so i try to control it or I'll stay pissed off for a month str8. i pick my battles and stay happy!!
                        sounds like some wisdom

wisdom is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          sounds like some wisdom

wisdom is bliss
                          i gotta thank my Korean war veteran grandpa! he was a wise man

Comment

she totally for electric vehicles and his ass is driving a brand new Porsche! they got lots of stocks in Tesla. haha
                            Porsche makes the best looking electric cars on the market. It would be interesting to know what model a rich 82yr old lib was driving though.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              Porsche makes the best looking electric cars on the market. It would be interesting to know what model a rich 82yr old lib was driving though.
                              it's odd that you can't find one picture of his Porsche on the internet

Comment

Working...
                              X