No announcement yet.

TOPGUN hell ya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was pretty good. Kinda of like the last one but different. Hell, it's been so long that the new Gens haven't seen it and they like it. My wife thought it was a little corny, but she didn't fall asleep one time so that saying something and it was the 10:20pm show.

I didn't want to be around a bunch of corona, monkeypox, hepatitis carrying mouth breathers and the theater was still packed...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I didn't want to be around a bunch of corona, monkeypox, hepatitis carrying mouth breathers and the theater was still packed...
      Well, to hell with you too buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Well, to hell with you too buddy!

Present company excluded of course...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It was really good. I want to see it again for the flying scenes. Some good "making of" on youtuber. Yeah Tom Cruise is a nut and so is Johnny Depp but we enjoy the movies they make.

I left feeling that 'Merica needs this movie sentiment. It made me feel good about our country that I hadn't in some time now.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

We enjoyed it a well, all sentiments mentioned observed.

Comment

I went last night. Loved it. As good as the first for sure.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Saw it at the IMAX this weekend, best sequel to any movie in years.

Comment

Saw it yesterday afternoon. Really enjoyed it. Very few movies I want to watch twice, but I'd be game to watch it again.

My brother is an F-16 pilot in the ANG and he loved it too. They tried hard to keep as much reality in the movie as possible (with obvious exceptions for cinematic effect) and they largely succeeded.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                    I left feeling that 'Merica needs this movie sentiment. It made me feel good about our country that I hadn't in some time now.
                    If this site had an upvote button I'd click it

Comment

Saw it tonight. F18's and for a plot twist...an F14 thrown in for nostalgia......lots of fun to watch...lots of rolled eyes as they tried so desperately to remind us in almost every scene of scenes from the original with repeated phrases..some of them almost seemed like remakes of the original. Cruise is a certified nutjob but has aged well as opposed to Kilmer...glad they included him in the story although I thought he should have been included more. The action scenes were better than the original, but I liked the story of the first one much better. It wasn't a bad way to kill a couple of hours.

Comment

Love it! I think I might go watch it a second time
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

This is a fun watch as former Top Gun Instructors review movie
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

https://youtu.be/r5tJA9pluxY

Dave Berke, guy in the middle, is fucking ridiculous. Flew F-18, F-22 and F-35, Top Gun instructor, and did forward air control work on the ground with the Army and was on the ground with SEALs in Ramadi. WTF.

Comment

https://youtu.be/r5tJA9pluxY

nice

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                i bet it makes tons of money
                                This held up well.

Comment

Working...
                                X