Anybody need a laugh on Sunday? OWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody need a laugh on Sunday? OWS

Look in the Dallas Morning News on page 6A. The story on the OWS movement referring to the Guy Fawkes masks becoming the face of the movement. Yeah, it is the face, and illiteracy and stupidity is the prerequisite. There is a picture of two protesters, holding signs. Both of them have misspellings of very simple words. This is the face of the general public and our youth today; absolute morons.

The signs read:
    "Unided by one, divided by none."
    and
    "People shouldn't be afraid of thier government. The government should be afraid of it's people!"

Goddamned morons. They're right. I'm not afraid of the government. I'm afraid of depending on these folks for anything in the future.

"it's people" is elementary as well.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      "it's people" is elementary as well.
      Lol, I forgot that one. It's not as obvious I guess.

Comment

I still like the sign about there being cake. "I came for the cake" or somethin'. Hell I might go if I was near there, and there was free cake. Depending on what kind of cake it was. I'm really not a huge fan of Pineapple upside down cake. Or angel food cake. But if they had chocolate or red velvet, I'd stop by.

Damn now I'm in the mood for some cake. Where can you get a nice slice of cake at this hour? Something good though. Not just off-the-shelf Wal-Mart nastiness.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          I still like the sign about there being cake. "I came for the cake" or somethin'. Hell I might go if I was near there, and there was free cake. Depending on what kind of cake it was. I'm really not a huge fan of Pineapple upside down cake. Or angel food cake. But if they had chocolate or red velvet, I'd stop by.

Damn now I'm in the mood for some cake. Where can you get a nice slice of cake at this hour? Something good though. Not just off-the-shelf Wal-Mart nastiness.
          You are always allowed to get that bitch out of you and make your own damn cake.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Drove by a group in Boulder yesterday. Boulder has a cost of living near San Fran and these spoiled little bitches are the 99% that are spoiled and hate their parents.

Comment

So who wants to tell them that Guy Fawkes wanted to overthrow the govt... but that he also intended to install a Catholic theocracy?

And a "non violent" protest group using the image of a man who put 36 barrels of gunpowder under Parliament and planned to blow them all to hell? yeah, that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                So who wants to tell them that Guy Fawkes wanted to overthrow the govt... but that he also intended to install a Catholic theocracy?

And a "non violent" protest group using the image of a man who put 36 barrels of gunpowder under Parliament and planned to blow them all to hell? yeah, that makes sense.
                I seriously doubt any of them know anything about or who Guy Fawkes was. IMO, they're just taking the "V for Vendetta" mask as a revolt idea.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                X