Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    more like Dan Bishop
    hahaha what kind of last name is that? ROFL! Man someone with that name could never run for political office. But since you're so butthurt and obsessed, I'll give you a hint. I'm feeling generous.

My first name is Chris.

That is not a lie, a joke, or another troll. Its my real first name, you have my word on it. That is not something that I ever say lightly. It bothers me to the point of losing sleep over it if I can't keep my word. That should narrow it down some seeing as how I've already stated that I've met quite a few of you. Don't ever expect me to confirm my last name though, I don't care if any of yall actually do figure out who this is. Even if you already know it, I won't be caught dead confirming my last name publicly on some forum. I kind of like not being a victim of identity theft.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
      That is not something that I never say lightly.

Double negatives. They're tricky.

Comment

• Whoops. Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Double negatives. They're tricky.
          Not to be said lightly, but telling a lie isn't something I'm not proud of.

Comment

My first name is Chris.

What the fuck ever. My name is Lucifer, I just picked BradM on a whim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              You must have moved.
              Nope. Never lived there in the first place. I'd give a more accurate explanation of why I know of the existence of that particular property, but me personally, I don't appreciate my personal information being given out. So out of respect for others, I won't say how I know about the place. Suffice to say, its just an elderly couple who are relatives of another board member that lives there. Won't say what my involvement is, I'm sure you understand.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              you're insane dude... never said you worked at Dallas Mustang or were bald.

Just that you were the Justin that used to hang out over at Fat Pat's house and multiple people confirmed/agreed. You had the same username way back on the old board

then one day when I called you out for being a fucking moron, you pulled this whole "people think they can talk shit to me because I'm black" bullshit...

THAT's where it all started for me

somebody needs to prescribe you some lithium or something
              1. If you've been stalking me for this long over THAT, ... I don't even know what to say. The only thing I can come up with is that you must have amnesia like taliwacker.

I kind of remember some of those old jokes, but shit man I can't be expected to remember all of 'em. I'm gonna go ahead and head over there and look for some of those old threads so I can see if I can piece together where you guys think you're getting some of this stuff. Maybe if I do that I can clarify a thing or two. Should be interesting at least.

2. Yes you did say that I worked over at DM. I've shopped there, like shit tons of other people here, but I've never worked there. You kept saying that I was some taller bald white guy with a gut who worked at dallas mustang.

Comment

• whatever your name is, you're a fucking moron
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• and no I didn't... post evidence of me saying that you worked at dfwstangs
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    What the fuck ever. My name is Lucifer, I just picked BradM on a whim.
                    Ok. That's cool I perfectly understand if you don't believe me. Doesn't change the truth though. I was considering showing up at a get together at random, since its been a pretty good while. So I guess I could always bust out with the proof if I'm already there. Franky I've had so many aliases since the beginning of the internet that I couldn't remember them all to save my life. I assumed that most of you late 20's guys would probably have done the same.

Comment

whatever your name is, you're a fucking moron

[x] Factual.

Comment

Its Chris. Perhaps now I'll change my screen name to reflect that. But uh, am I a moron cause an alternator can't run a lawnmower? Tell us that one again.

Comment

Ok. That's cool I perfectly understand if you don't believe me. Doesn't change the truth though. I was considering showing up at a get together at random, since its been a pretty good while. So I guess I could always bust out with the proof if I'm already there. Franky I've had so many aliases since the beginning of the internet that I couldn't remember them all to save my life. I assumed that most of you late 20's guys would probably have done the same.
                          Lucky for me, I'm not a dumbass so I don't need aliases.

Comment

• "Late 20's guys" having online aliases since the "beginning of the internet" do not fit near the end of 2011.

Not even if corrected to "beginning of the web" except for a few savants.

Are you a savant? Yeah, i bet you are, lol

Comment

For some reason this one has me rolling....
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                                For some reason this one has me rolling....
                                because its the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X