• Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to buy Bud Light now ?

Will Grandpa have anything to say ?
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

I never understood the allure, it's such a wimpy, flavorless beer. Don't read that as liking IPA, but I do prefer stronger beer.

Comment

I couldn't give less of a shit about who they sponsor, so while I rarely drink Bud Lite, I will still drink it when it's cheap or available.

Comment

I could care less about who they sponsor either. Hell over half my dept is LGBTQ+. It was the interview after the up-roar that irritated me, never really drank BL anyways. I had switched from Ultra to Yuengling Flight after a sample in HEB a couple of years ago anyways. My 12 pack every few months probably wont affect them to much.

Now rating corporations on their whatever the fuck score is nutz also and discriminatory. Hire the best person for the fucking job, I don't want a surgeon working on me, or a cop stopping me, that got the job for anything other than their ability to do the job. I mean, come at me for that statement, I got plenty of background and proof on my side on non discriminatory hiring.
        Last edited by kingjason; 05-21-2023, 10:19 AM.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Well, I havent had a beer in almost 4 years... I really dont give a shit what people do. Im just tired of people SHOVING some agenda down peoples throats.. You can pretend to be a frog for all I care, dont expect me to go along with your version of reality and quit forcing it on other folks.
          What the hell ever happened to live and let live ? Why is it all a zero sum, win or fuck you to everything these days ?

Comment

It’s ok, if you are a flaming mentally challenged lefty. Not that you can’t tell them apart already, but now you can also spot them by their beer of choice.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
              It?s ok, if you are a flaming mentally challenged lefty. Not that you can?t tell them apart already, but now you can also spot them by their beer of choice.

CN
              You missed the memo. They are pissed also because AB dropped their support like it was hot! If AB could fuck it up, they fucked it up, all the way around.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Never really cared for it anyway, but yeah, I totally agree with dcs13, just live and let live. IDGAF about your sexual orientation until it directly effects myself or my kids in a negative way.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I quick drinking out of bottle after being 3 years old!!

Comment

These beer companies just really hate money. They saw people enjoying their beer and all the money rolling in and thought, eew icky money! What can we do to get rid of it? so they gave it to a woke ad agency, who said sex sells and everyone hates being talked down to? Well let's do the opposite.

Comment

You notice, she's not hard to look at though.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        You notice, she's not hard to look at though.
                        That's a man, baby.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          These beer companies just really hate money. They saw people enjoying their beer and all the money rolling in and thought, eew icky money! What can we do to get rid of it? so they gave it to a woke ad agency, who said sex sells and everyone hates being talked down to? Well let's do the opposite.
                          No loss for me, I quit drinking Miller because they changed something that my stomach hated.

Comment

gotta fuck the left anyway possible. pocketbook is a serious weapon.

but yeah i never drank that cat piss anyway.

Comment

I don't drink anything with Light on the end of the name.

That said I'm just watching from afar. Its always interesting when a company hires a new 30 something who seeks to change a company's image away from what made them successful.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X