Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
      This pic brings back some memories from when I was a baby lawyer. One morning I got a call from one of my heavy equipment clients saying there had been a serious accident with a fairly large Komatsu dozer they had on rental and that I need to get to the job site immediately. The guy was already gone by the time I got there, but was told he looked just like the guy in the pic above from the waste down. He was still alive, but obviously in bad shape. Within a couple of days my client got a nasty letter from the guy's attorney saying he was going to sue them and Komatsu for all the were worth because the accident was caused by some kind of design defect. The guy's story was that he exited the cab to do something and when he went to get back in the tracks engaged causing his client's foot to get stuck in the tracks and then pulling him under and running over his legs. In the end, the real story was that his client stopped the dozer and got out (without turning it off or setting the brake or anything) so he could go to his truck and smoke a joint and slam a couple beers. Once he was nice and loopy he climbed up on the tracks, reached in the cab to pull himself in, but grabbed the stick causing the tracks to start turning. He panicked and got his foot stuck in the tracks and was pulled under and it flatted him from his pelvis down. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was all alone on the job site and it was several hours until a co-worker showed up and found him. He lived, but lost his legs. It was terrible.
      Who is the mobile heavy equip. mechanic on here who was posting about being at a job site doing some repairs and a bulldozer operator left the dozer running and still moving/pushing dirt and jumped out to get a cigarette or something and then rode the tracks back up to the cab? This is what I picture for that operator eventually.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
        I wonder if is how this chick's car got started....entertaining read

http://honda-tech.com/general-discus...gain*-3227761/

here's a sample
        I've gotten cars from auction and back from repo that were about that bad. Amazing how much of a slob people can be. Worst one that I have ever seen though was a SUV out at Dallas impound auction, it looked and smelled like a goat got sacrificed inside of it. Dried blood and bones all in it. I think it went for like $50, no one wanted that POS.

Comment

This pic brings back some memories from when I was a baby lawyer. One morning I got a call from one of my heavy equipment clients saying there had been a serious accident with a fairly large Komatsu dozer they had on rental and that I need to get to the job site immediately. The guy was already gone by the time I got there, but was told he looked just like the guy in the pic above from the waste down. He was still alive, but obviously in bad shape. Within a couple of days my client got a nasty letter from the guy's attorney saying he was going to sue them and Komatsu for all the were worth because the accident was caused by some kind of design defect. The guy's story was that he exited the cab to do something and when he went to get back in the tracks engaged causing his client's foot to get stuck in the tracks and then pulling him under and running over his legs. In the end, the real story was that his client stopped the dozer and got out (without turning it off or setting the brake or anything) so he could go to his truck and smoke a joint and slam a couple beers. Once he was nice and loopy he climbed up on the tracks, reached in the cab to pull himself in, but grabbed the stick causing the tracks to start turning. He panicked and got his foot stuck in the tracks and was pulled under and it flatted him from his pelvis down. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was all alone on the job site and it was several hours until a co-worker showed up and found him. He lived, but lost his legs. It was terrible.
          I never knew Babies were involved in enough things to require their own lawyers.

Comment

• Worst car I ever saw was one my brother showed me when he was the service director at hertz dfw. Couple thugs rented an escalade to do a drug deal. Thing went bad and all 4 guys were killed with ak's. Brains and blood everywhere. The air vents were filled with brains and hair.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Worst car I ever saw was one my brother showed me when he was the service director at hertz dfw. Couple thugs rented an escalade to do a drug deal. Thing went bad and all 4 guys were killed with ak's. Brains and blood everywhere. The air vents were filled with brains and hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Worst car I ever saw was one my brother showed me when he was the service director at hertz dfw. Couple thugs rented an escalade to do a drug deal. Thing went bad and all 4 guys were killed with ak's. Brains and blood everywhere. The air vents were filled with brains and hair.
                we get some of those on rare occasion, only if they are really cheap and we can make money without pulling anything inside, or the doors, etc. Motor trans and suspension only on those.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                  I wonder if is how this chick's car got started....entertaining read

here's a sample
                  LOL - some dude in that thread asked him how much for the old panties. Another one wanted the volley ball, and he replied it had a hole in it....that seemed to make the price go up!
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

When I was working at equipment depot I had to fix so many forklifts and dozers that people had disabled the seat safety switch that would kill the lift when the driver got off. That dozer probably had the same thing done to it. Bypass the kill switch that would keep the lift from moving with out a driver in the seat. Smh I'm surprised I didn't see more people hurt. I did get my foot crushed on a riding pallet jack that the owner had "speed up" at the Cowboys stadium. That day sucked. And I still had to dial the lift back down to be in spec.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      LOL - some dude in that thread asked him how much for the old panties. Another one wanted the volley ball, and he replied it had a hole in it....that seemed to make the price go up!
                      judging by all the fast food she plowed through, we probably dont want them fat ass panties.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Where the fuck are the pictures?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Where the fuck are the pictures?
                          You say that a lot without posting any pictures yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            You say that a lot without posting any pictures yourself.
                            I can do that when i'm not posting fucking paragraphs of bullshit.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              I can do that when i'm not posting fucking paragraphs of bullshit.
                              Maybe you should start a random paragraphs thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                judging by all the fast food she plowed through, we probably dont want them fat ass panties.
                                The op mentioned she was attractive normal looking and his Co worker wanted to holla but said nope after seeing the car.
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X