Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    How much was the new fan?
    I ended up with two. One is virtually brand new never used cost me $115. The other is used and has been cut down and modified cost me $135.

The fans work better when removed from a CCRM and given better wiring.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• God speed Keith.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I thought i saw you say you might change to a drag race setup. If you ever decide to ditch the six speed or any of the MM suspension let me know, I will buy it.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I thought i saw you say you might change to a drag race setup. If you ever decide to ditch the six speed or any of the MM suspension let me know, I will buy it.
          Will do.

Comment

• After finding out the AEM gauges wouldn't fit in the cluster with the Autometers, I had to make a few changes. So we bought a few more Phantom II gauges (water temp, oil psi, fuel psi, boost).

So Autometer Phantom II count is up to: water temp, oil psi, oil temp, fuel psi, boost, fuel level, volts and EGT pyrometer. The only non Autometer gauge will be the AEM digital AFR. I just don't like the Autometer Pantom II AFR for looks.

Here is the cluster now. When I get the bezel pulled today, I will put the new gauges in there and mock it all up on the trial dash.

I also took the factory fuse box and main harness completely apart. Pulled the ABS sensors and control module and the AirBag sensors out. Cleaned it up a bit by pulling every wire to the right of the R head lights etc. So it no longer wraps around the fender apron and frame to plug into the CCRM and ECU harness. The ECU harness constant 12v for the relay and the key on 12v will be rerouted back through the driver side to save on extra harness.

In the process, I cut a resistor wire for the fog lights on accident. No worries, I have an extra (x3) harnesses to pull from. So I had to split another harness open and start pulling ALL the shared ground out to put in the better harness.

More work this afternoon.

Comment

• Excellent gauge choice. Any wild wiring plans for grounding?

Comment

• Looking good again. I think you get more done on your car than I do on mine, and I'm here everyday. I need to get off my ass.

Pm me your Canada trip stuff. We need to do lunch, at least while you are here.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Be honest Keith, are you hooked on meth? All of the wiring work that you have done would drive me batty, without a heavy dose of Adderall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Be honest Keith, are you hooked on meth? All of the wiring work that you have done would drive me batty, even with a near fatal dose of Adderall.
                    Fixed
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I ran out of Meth and Walter White won't return my calls. That and my soldering gun is nit working so I didn't get to far today.

Comment

• Welcome home Keith!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I had to hook up some power to check out the lights on the Phantom II gauges. I think they look great.

Now I am glad that I have a spare dash to mock stuff up with. The Autometer bezel is going to require some work to make fit.

Comment

• Phantom 2's were what I ran in my truck. Loved them.

Comment

• Damn Keith, nice work on the gauge cluster.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Had to trim trim trim to get the Autometer bezel to work but in the end, I found out that it will work. I just need to fix the openings to hide the gauge better or make a template and buy another bezel to cut a little tighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X