No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike is an awesome dude and very smart, I like to just sit an listen to him talk levels way above my head on some things. I bet you will be very happy and that intake is wicked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Mike is an awesome dude and very smart, I like to just sit an listen to him talk levels way above my head on some things. I bet you will be very happy and that intake is wicked!
      yeah, he has forgotten more than I know!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I wanted to run the baseline stuff since the guy is close to me
        Talked with him and he refused to help me set it up. I'd install it and haul it up there ,I'd pay him.and he could help.me set up a baseline or learn me a thing or two. Nope won't do it.

Went with team z

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          But that factory hood clearance.

Trickflow R lower, adapter and Holley upper are not off the table though. I just don't think I'll have the extra 2.5" the small core setup needs. And I think my double core works better.
          That thing is huge!

that's what she said
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            That thing is huge!

that's what she said
            I'm thinking of running this setup minus the intercooler middle section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I wanted to run the baseline stuff since the guy is close to me
              Talked with him and he refused to help me set it up. I'd install it and haul it up there ,I'd pay him.and he could help.me set up a baseline or learn me a thing or two. Nope won't do it.

Went with team z
              That doesn't make me happy. I've talked to him a few times on corral and never got that impression.

Comment

• He is a nice Dude, just won't personally help set it up in person. Same guy I got.my used boost guage from. I like his stuff just wished he supported it in person better.

Comment

• Time to get to work

Comment

• Welcome home, now tell the wife she can wait and get to racecar

Comment

• Pic finally posted. NOW time to get to work
                      uploadfromtaptalk1492203022485.jpg

Got in at 6pm last night and got straight to running errands this morning. Picked up the transmission. Unboxed all the packages that had been piling up.

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          Welcome home, now tell the wife she can wait and get to racecar
                          Oh hell no. Priorities and such!

Comment

• Rear double adjustable Viking Crusader rear coil over shocks and springs won't be here until next week. But I have enough to keep me busy.

Need to pull the rear all the way out. Strip it down and get it to Brooks to weld up then get to powder coat. In the mean time the trans can go in and I can find a place to mount the big ass cooler.

With the new suspension, I want to keep the dual 3" but going to a single 4" would allow me to put the trans cooler where the driverside muffler goes. Other option is to mount it to next to the fuel tank in the rear...it sits to the pass side anyways.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
                              What are you doing to help with the instant center? Are you going to install adjustable lower control arm brackets as well? This is a similar path to the one I am taking. I pulled my MM rear suspension after converting to a built auto. I am looking to go with Baseline Suspension's Outlaw setup with ARB, adjustable LCAs, and a good set of rear coilovers.
                              All my baseline stuff came in. This shit is NICE. The packaging is first rate, the powder coat is thick and smooth - looks and feels real durable.

All my MM stuff will be for sale next week.

Comment

• You get to play with trans tunes!
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X