Heads up parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up parents

If your little ones play Fortnite, you might get a lil nosier than you already are about the ppl they play with online.

"Youth workers are warning parents and Fortnite players that drug dealers are attempting to make young gamers drug mules by offering v-bucks as payment. An article from The Times is shining a light on how certain criminals are offering children rewards for harbouring drugs or delivering packages to customers so they can buy in-game rewards for games like the highly successful Epic Games battle royale.

Matthew Norford, a 38-year old youth worker has told The Times that through his scheme 1Message, he has young kids between the age of 12 and 13 report that older people have been in contact with them while playing Fortnite. Kids are drawn into the idea of playing games with older individuals in their area because it's seen as cool. These criminals then make a deal to buy the kids v-bucks for Fortnite if the kid will keep drugs in their room for them, or delivers packages of drugs apparently."

Sounds like some soccer mom "oh noes little timmy!!" shit
    WH

Comment

haha.. kids are dumb!

Comment

Sounds like BS boogie tale. Why would I trust my product to a kid I've never met before? Way too risky.
        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
          Sounds like BS boogie tale. Why would I trust my product to a kid I've never met before? Way too risky.
          Check your kids devil candy, too.

Comment

Comment

Is that one of them ghost guns?

Comment

To add to this. Don't be the parents who get recruits friend or family kid to sell for them.

Comment

Working...
                X