No announcement yet.

Big Altima Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another small Altima story. For several years now my shop has had a large contract with a buy here pay here lot. They have a lot of Altimas. New purchase will come in and I do a Pre Delivery Inspection on it. Car may only need an oil service, maybe some shocks and a couple tires. Its a good buy here/pay here place. The cars always leave my shop 100% ready to roll. They are not scared to have me replace ANYTHING I find even a little worn.
    6 months latter if its an Altima or a Chrysler 200 that same car will show back up after repo and have 20,000-52,000 more miles on it. Bashed nose, bald tires, brakes grinding into the rotors, blown shocks I just installed, cigarette burns everywhere, the same oil filter we installed (we tag them) and every damn one of them has a minimum wage job picture ID in them of some crazy looking bitch. EVERY TIME.
    We got one in 2 weeks ago that when I PDId it in February it had 37,000 miles on it and was showroom perfect. It now has 182,000 miles and looks like its been though a war zone. I think its repair bill was $7400 and it also needed $3500 in body repairs. It got sent to auction. lol
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Not gonna lie before the Altima turned in to the Japanese Crown Vic I kinda digged my mothers 06 SE-R when she first got it. Her husband bought it for her without any discussion. She hated the power and how bright it was so she traded it in for a loaded Hybrid Civic. Oh and check out the Conquest in the background. I never saw it move under it's own power.

Comment

Buddy of mine has had a black on black SER as long as I have known him. Been at least a decade. Never seen it move... well its been moved a lot but never itself. Its engine was in his living room at one point. We love to give him crap about the car. Was clean 10 years ago. Now it looks like every other faded black Altima.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

It?s big Altima energy, not big Audi energy.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Not gonna lie before the Altima turned in to the Japanese Crown Vic I kinda digged my mothers 06 SE-R when she first got it. Her husband bought it for her without any discussion. She hated the power and how bright it was so she traded it in for a loaded Hybrid Civic. Oh and check out the Conquest in the background. I never saw it move under it's own power.
            Looks like one of the neighbors in our hood. He has a 80's grand am, capris, astro van, and I think boat. All in shiny running condition minus the boat that I have not seen move. One of the other neighbors say he still dresses from the 80's.

Comment

Working...
            X