X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¡Y mas!

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    Some of that stuff's real.

But they didn't used to develop biological weapons for no reason. They have a military application whether you like it or not. Its just that its illegal now. Ever since they made that movie "The stand". Not really but I think the time that the research became illegal was roughly around the time that stupid movie came out. Book was a lot better.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Slow up, cool breeze. I want to hear what Sir Charges has to say about the mid-East peace process.
      I mostly lurk the political forum. There are times that I will type up 1,000 word replies to some of the dolts and then just delete it so that I won't have to hear their response. I have a feeling twilight would cause me the same pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I mostly lurk the political forum. There are times that I will type up 1,000 word replies to some of the dolts and then just delete it so that I won't have to hear their response. I have a feeling twilight would cause me the same pain.
        We are witnessing what this book said we would:

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          No, the last thing we need is your opinion. lol
          Why? I don't care what any of ya'lls political views are or if they match mine. My post meant to read the forum, not post any more jargon than what's already done

Comment

• Did The Donald have a kid?

Comment

• lmgdao @ Chemical weapons being illegal because of a Stephen King novel. I have to know what kind of a job this guy has, that allows him to earn a paycheck while being this fucking stupid. I know ten year olds with more sense.

Comment

• What if we harvested dinosaur dna from mosquitos they were trapped in tree sap millions of years ago and splice that with reptile dna to create dinosaur embryos. Then we can incubate and hatch these baby dinosaurs until they reach a deadly age. Then release these on our enemies. Once our enemy has been defeated, we can then move the dinosaurs to an isolated island accessible only by helicopter, and create a tourist attraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  lmgdao @ Chemical weapons being illegal because of a Stephen King novel. I have to know what kind of a job this guy has, that allows him to earn a paycheck while being this fucking stupid. I know ten year olds with more sense.
                  I heard he works at O'Reilly's :P

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    lmgdao @ Chemical weapons being illegal because of a Stephen King novel. I have to know what kind of a job this guy has, that allows him to earn a paycheck while being this fucking stupid. I know ten year olds with more sense.
                    My guess is his family has a business and he is their special child. They found out years ago it is too costly for him to be out in public; so now they just pay him to stay at home.

Comment

• That thread is still going in the political forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        What if we harvested dinosaur dna from mosquitos they were trapped in tree sap millions of years ago and splice that with reptile dna to create dinosaur embryos. Then we can incubate and hatch these baby dinosaurs until they reach a deadly age. Then release these on our enemies. Once our enemy has been defeated, we can then move the dinosaurs to an isolated island accessible only by helicopter, and create a tourist attraction.
                        Except they didn't use reptiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Except they didn't use reptiles.
                          And that's where they went wrong.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            And that's where they went wrong.
                            Lol. What the hell did they use?

Comment

• Frogs, which are amphibians.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I can't remember the exact species of frog, but in the movie even if they were all one sex they could still reproduce somehow. It's been years since I've seen that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X