No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You interested in a black fr500 steering wheel? It would break up the tan a bit
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      You interested in a black fr500 steering wheel? It would break up the tan a bit
      Pm sent?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• We have power.

I might be able to start it this weekend. I have some things to check, install gas tank, then build a few hoses and add fluids

Comment

• Your CD player is empty... might want to fix that as well.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• When you are ready to swap gauges ill send you my addy.

Comment

• Just bought that thing Sunday. I couldn't put the mach460 stuff back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                When you are ready to swap gauges ill send you my addy.
                Of course Holley is getting ready to release their digital dash just in time for me to put these on the road.

Comment

• Bet it feels good to have power and lights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Bet it feels good to have power and lights!
                    You have no idea.

Today I just might even have stereo. I just finished wiring the speakers and the new amplifier to the new radio after removing all of the Mach 460 amplifiers radio and wiring harnesses.

Comment

• Previously I had laid down Dynamat in the interior.

Today I finished the doors with their Dynaliner too.

I think I want a small 10" sub in the trunk now. I might as well while I have the back seats out.

Comment

• Looking great!

Comment

• Carpet in and it fits around all the battery cables.

Also today I ironed out several wiring needs for the ECU, boost solenoids wired, IAC wired, tach wired (now all gauges are 100% done), built a few vacuum lines and built the return line heater hose.

I fired up the CD player and sat on the floor in the driver's side pretending to drive it.

Maybe tomorrow, seats, fuel tank, fuel feed/return lines, center console (so I can drop the top).

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

I think I want a small 10" sub in the trunk now. I might as well while I have the back seats out.
                            I can tell you from experience if you want bass, you'll need raw power in a vert, they transfer nothing acoustically. I ran two 12" subs to get some kind of bass.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I can tell you from experience if you want bass, you'll need raw power in a vert, they transfer nothing acoustically. I ran two 12" subs to get some kind of bass.
                              And that takes me beyond the simple system that I want to keep it at. Besides, I won't ever hardly listen to the radio anyways.

Getting so close to hearing it start !

Comment

• I'll give you a pair of subs and an amp if you want it
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X