• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
    Lmao@ the ad

!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
      I updated my avatar in honor of reality.
      tacky. And you are the last person who should be bringing up pictures and 'reality'. You are the queen of the MySpace pose to appear different than reality.

Originally posted by David View Post
      Poor wade.
      This.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        You're about the last person who should be bringing up the people hurt by cheating spouses.
        Valid.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Cliff notes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
            He's just being a friend, I can't say I blame him for trying to protect her.
            From what I understand, she's moving in with them.
            I'm only going to say this once in a nice way. My family and me and what goes on at my house has nothing to do with any of this. Don't bring me or mine up again. I want zero to do with all this drama bullshit.

Carry on.
            Last edited by Kimmypie; 03-05-2015, 06:02 PM. Reason: grammar
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Cliff notes?
              basically, there's cheating going on.

And this thread has more posts from women than all other posts combined in the last 2 years on here.

Comment

• Ftp!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Ftp!
                  Literally.

Comment

• I'm literally laughing my ass off at the absurdity of some of y'all.
                    To the ones that think all parties involved are pathetic, good on you. Stay consistent.

To all of the folks that were once my friends that chastised us, yet continue to support known liars, take a hard look at yourself.

We've been honest about everything. Owned up to everything.
                    I split a broken marriage strife with verbal abuse to create a family.
                    The other parties have lied and manipulated their way through every aspect of life and destroyed established families.

Way to go y'all. Have fun with that.

Comment

• Or maybe it was cracked before it broke just saying. So if you moved on then you wont be posting on thiz thread any more

Comment

• Comment

• Lincolnboy dropping knowledge and shit!

Comment

• This thread has delivered
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• blessed be the oracle of horsepower and 90's DFW street racing that has brought this council together today on this Friday-est of ALL Thursdays... in the DFWm hall of fame...

Today we are here to discuss and celebrate our hall of fame threads. Those who may be a little lost upon entering the hall of fame, follow the velvet ropes... deposit your tag at the bottom of the thread, and go through the turnstile, the first thread on display shall be this one...

you shall read this thread first and it shall intrigue you enough to read every other thread in the hall of fame and probably many more... they will lead you back full circle to this thread, and ye shall fully know and appreciate the perfection of this thread.

You do not get to read everything else first and THEN read this thread

Nay nay, for that joy is withheld from those who were turned away and told that there was no room at the Inn Crowd... and further no room at the treehouse... and from those who did not look in the correct part of a then-infant internet during their quest for more horsepower, more smack talk, and more drama than any street racing could ever provide...

We are the chosen few, and this thread shall shine like a star in the heavens for eternity.
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                Or maybe it was cracked before it broke just saying. So if you moved on then you wont be posting on thiz thread any more
                                Attached Files
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X