Anyone helped a battered woman before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    He is uber possessive and he already thinks that way. She told me about how one day he flipped out because she wore a thong on a Monday. She is off work on Mondays, and he texts her asking what she is wearing every Monday.
    I've never understood the insecurity that drives behavior like this. I know someone who was expected to wear a short dress, have full makeup on, hair done, etc 100% of the time when she was at home (stay at home mom). But when she left the house she was to wear jeans and baggy t shirts only, with no makeup. That kind of shit blows my mind. If a woman wants to leave/cheat, she's gonna do it. Silly "rules" in an attempt to control said woman is only going to make her want to leave/cheat more. Controlling men are fucking retarded.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
      I really hope you aren't trying to hit that. Drop her off at the shelter, don't invite that drama into your house. She has made her choice, and its him.
      Yeah... about that. We dated about a year ago, but it never went anywhere. We would be best friends if I wasn't attracted to her physically, so we stopped talking a few times. I am dating someone else, and I am not going to mess that up for the girl in trouble. They have met, and both have made fun of me on my preference in women.... Asian.

<<< Surprise I know.

Comment

Yeah... about that. We dated about a year ago, but it never went anywhere. We would be best friends if I wasn't attracted to her physically, so we stopped talking a few times. I am dating someone else, and I am not going to mess that up for the girl in trouble. They have met, and both have made fun of me on my preference in women.... Asian.

<<< Surprise I know.
        The truth comes out. Youre playing with fire man.

Comment

I would do this for any chick I know... Shit even a guy. Lol I took in my best friends dog because when he moved he lost his backyard.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

You can fix it. Get her an airplane ticket to somewhere else.

Comment

Extricate yourself and your family from the situation asap.

It is a loosing battle and you're already the bad guy... get away NOW!

mardyn

Comment

I would do this for any chick I know... Shit even a guy. Lol I took in my best friends dog because when he moved he lost his backyard.

Your judgement is clouded, and youre not the right person to fix this. Step away dude.

Comment

She's gonna drag you down if you're lucky, get you killeded if you're not.

Comment

Judgement of what? Helping someone that asked for it? It wasn't my idea to have her move out asap. It was my idea to let her move her shit in my house, but that's because options were limited.
                    Like others have said the only person that can fix it is her, but she needs people that will support her right?

Comment

They always go back
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        That's fucking strange.

I know right, I always thought it was thong thursday not monday.
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

<<< Surprise I know.
                          You are out of your fucking mind.

This situation is already bad for everyone involved. If you want peace and solace, get her out of your house immediately and forget about her forever.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Dead solid advice from several here. Been there too where we helped a couple of different women out. We drove them to the Genesis shelter and just maintained moral support. Fortunately both of them were wise enough they moved on with their lives and didn't go back to their abusive husbands.

Your little head will think for your big head whether you think so or not and will keep you in denial.

Comment

have you tried hitting her?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

run bro
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X