No announcement yet.

Black Friday scores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% off shore excursions on Carnival and I used gift cards from Allstate rewards that were also 10% off. Ended up saving about $60. Spent 3x that hosting a "Friendsgiving" party yesterday though.

Comment

Oh yeah also picked up that Photon beginner NV Optic from Academy.. Checking out what IR flashlight to go with now.. Optics Planet discount sucked or I would have grabbed one they had..
      WRX

Comment

10-pack of Pmags for $99

K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake for the car I am rebuilding - $249

SNGL LED headlight bulbs for the same car - $148

Did all that in my pajamas, I used to do the 4:00 AM crush-n-cold but no more. Internet is where it's at.

Overall, if I were to buy these at normal prices I would have spent about $140 more, so to me its worth it.

Comment

I went to Harbor Freight and got 5 different things for a total of $37, lol.

Comment

It’s amazing how some people actually think somebody gives a shit about what they bought. Maybe I’m just getting old!

Comment

Its also truely amazing someone thinks anyone gives a shit about watching them go fishing.. but here we are..
              WRX

Comment

boosh?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  Its also truely amazing someone thinks anyone gives a shit about watching them go fishing.. but here we are..
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post

That's what those two cops said when they tried returning HD stolen goods from the tornado damaged HD.!!!!

Comment

Ha!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I thought that was krazy kris? Are there 2 YouTube fishermen on the board?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          His point is that even though no one gives a shit, there is still someone willing to post fishing vids (krazy kris), thus this thread about the shit that people bought, that also no one gives a shit about.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

There are two fishing. One fishing for fish and the other for a size 4. Maybe they should go fishing together. Give each other some tips.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              There are two fishing. One fishing for fish and the other for a size 4. Maybe they should go fishing together. Give each other some tips.
                              Lol not only is this your most concise post to date...its also a clever cut down.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              His point is that even though no one gives a shit, there is still someone willing to post fishing vids (krazy kris), thus this thread about the shit that people bought, that also no one gives a shit about.
                              Ahh that went straight over my head....

Back on topic...I just remembered the luminox watch my wife got me was a true black Friday deal. Its been the same price for a long time but she got it for just over 50% off. I think it was actually Thanksgiving night but it was the black Friday sale.

Comment

I didn't buy anything but I'm thinking about getting that Brittney Spears Fleshlight mentioned in the tags.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X