Matts RWD LSx civic with pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
    It is a street car. Were going to drive it on the streets, inspected and registered. A "street car" can be viewed 100000x ways to different people, so lets not go into that debate. We plan to drive it from NW Fort Worth to Kennedale / Northstar when its done. Of course we will take a trailer just in case something happens we dont have to run back to the shop to get the trailer & truck.
    Let me rephrase that for you then:
    It's a cool thing to do, but when it's just a gutted caged car with a shell over the top of it, it's just not as cool to me. I see it as something only for the drag strip/track, and that just doesn't seem as cool to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Tagged inspected driven to and from track sounds like it's a street car to me. Throw some wiper blades on it so people quit crying. It's not a mustang but it will be pretty quick so I myself am digging it. You guys done a shit ton of work on the car and quality looks good keep it up. Leave thread people that appreciate building a car import or domestic have been watching build.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Let me rephrase that for you then:
        It's a cool thing to do, but when it's just a gutted caged car with a shell over the top of it, it's just not as cool to me. I see it as something only for the drag strip/track, and that just doesn't seem as cool to me.
        Go jump in any of the 20 other threads where people are building "street cars" then.

There is some incredible fab work going down I'm here.

Comment

I for one cant wait to see this thing run.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Go jump in any of the 20 other threads where people are building "street cars" then.

There is some incredible fab work going down I'm here.
            Whoa guy, someone having a difference of opinion offend you or something?
            sigpic

Comment

I am still in!
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Fuck it... Just delete the thread again.

Comment

How stock are you going with the outside appearance, will the stock hood fit? That would be awesome!
                  I’m loving this build!

Comment

I'm angry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                      Aint no one cares about this build anymore. We should just delete the thread till they bitch and moan as last time.
                      Fishing?

I always look at the updates, amazing work.

Comment

BUDGET build FTW!

Comment

Insert trublu mirror quote here
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Matt
                            It's not gutted. I still have every interior piece to put back in besides the rear seats which obviously won't fit
                            Throw some cowskins in the back! Have an idea when this might be on the road?

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                              Throw some cowskins in the back! Have an idea when this might be on the road?
                              Plan to have it rolling this weekend. But actually rolling and driving no clue yet, we would like this time next year but who know, can be two years

Comment

So who is sosoe? Are you matts buttbuddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X