Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Nothing to see here folks... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing to see here folks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to see here folks...

Chicago is arguably more dangerous than the capital of Bangladesh, Dhaka. They are basically the same city.

You think if a couple of teams of mercenaries like Blackwater spent a month there it would make a dent? I feel like at this point that’s the only chance that if any.

Comment

This is a clear demonstration of leadership failure from the top down. I won't begin to say what it would take to rectify the issue, I haven't a clue.

Comment

Almost 100 years of societal decay will do this. The solution is easy and obvious; it’s tye implementation that is the issue.

Comment

Almost 100 years of societal decay will do this. The solution is easy and obvious; itā€™s tye implementation that is the issue.

Comment

I think the thing nobody wants to admit is that it's more about racial demographics. The people who used to make it somewhere you might want to live and work, don't consider it to be "theirs" anymore. And they know the people who make up most of the population now, aren't like them in many ways. Then you have the hordes of illegals that have changed the culture. So all the good people move out, and look what's left.
            Last edited by Gasser64; 08-04-2022, 04:49 PM.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              You think if a couple of teams of mercenaries like Blackwater spent a month there it would make a dent? I feel like at this point that’s the only chance that if any.
              Semi-related, if you're a podcast type, check our Shawn Ryan's (former Navy SEAL) interview with Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater).

↘️ Sign up for the VE Newsletter ↙️https://www.vigilanceelite.com/newsletterErik Prince is an American businessman, former U.S. Navy SEAL officer,and the...

I'll come back to this post tomorrow when ive had fewer drinks but years ago there were stories about Prince doing some "extra- governmental" things with crop dusters and ordnance in Africa and him being vilified and prosecuted...
              And literally today there's a story in WSJ about a DOJ contract (L3) for Sky Tractor (crop duster plane mfg) making planes for special ops work.
              Last edited by Strychnine; 08-04-2022, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Semi-related, if you're a podcast type, check our Shawn Ryan's (former Navy SEAL) interview with Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater).

↘️ Sign up for the VE Newsletter ↙️https://www.vigilanceelite.com/newsletterErik Prince is an American businessman, former U.S. Navy SEAL officer,and the...

I'll come back to this post tomorrow when ive had fewer drinks but years ago there were stories about Prince doing some "extra- governmental" things with crop dusters and ordnance in Africa and him being vilified and prosecuted...
                And literally today there's a story in WSJ about a DOJ contract (L3) for Sky Tractor (crop duster plane mfg) making planes for special ops work.
                I will have to check that out. Reason I mentioned the above was because of this story which I had never heard of before.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  If you get bored, look up the Harris 'Stingray' product. I think Dallas County got caught in the mix when someone figured out they'd purchased one or two.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    If you get bored, look up the Harris 'Stingray' product. I think Dallas County got caught in the mix when someone figured out they'd purchased one or two.

https://www.aclu.org/issues/privacy-...-whos-got-them
                    Iā€™m pretty sure Pittsburgh when I lived there had been involved in this. They also flew surveillance airplanes over protests.

Comment

Working...
                    X