Just following orders sir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just following orders sir

Yeah, that's a fucked up situation all around.

Comment

It’s been going on unabated all over the country for almost 3 years now. Nice of you to finally notice.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        It’s been going on unabated all over the country for almost 3 years now. Nice of you to finally notice.
        I’m not finally noticing anything. I’m sharing a video showing that 2 years later they are still coming after the defiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          I’m not finally noticing anything. I’m sharing a video showing that 2 years later they are still coming after the defiers.
          Fair enough if that’s the case. This BS is rampant though.

Comment

i don't understand why raid a place from a two year old covid thing?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              i don't understand why raid a place from a two year old covid thing?
              It's called "Fucking with you".

After watching the video and reading up on it, here's my take. For one, he refused to follow COVID protocols in that city and they haven't forgot. Second, it's in Virginia, lol.

I decided I finally had enough of plaino peedee, so the last ticket I got in that dumb fuck city (I picked up my Cobra from HPP and it was there for several weeks and when I got it back the regs & inspection had expired, I get pulled over on the way home).
              I fought it til the very end, it took months as they would not dismiss the ticket even though I had evidence from HPP that the car was there for repairs and the R&I had expired while there and I was driving it home the day I got pulled over, we were all set to pick a jury of my peers. Finally when they saw that I wouldn't give up they dismissed it, they still got $10.00 out of me, but better than almost $500.xx fines they wanted to collect.

Not long after that a city code enforcer shows up and my crib and starts giving me lip about my Jetski's being parked on the grass on my side yard, he said it couldn't be there. He tells me I have to put up a fence so you can't see it from the street. I put one up, a month later he shows up again, sez it can't be on the grass, I put down pea gravel and concete pads on the wheels and trailer hitch, so it's not touching ANY grass or ground. He shows up again and now it can't be seen from the alley?!
              I was like WTF, so I build a gate on my fence and park that bitch in my back yard and now you can't see it at all.
              I moved to Allen a few months later and now you mofo's know why I am always screaming,
              FUCK THE PLAINO PEEDEE!
              Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-09-2022, 01:02 PM.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

After watching the video and reading up on it, here's my take. For one, he refused to follow COVID protocols in that city and they haven't forgot. Second, it's in Virginia, lol.

I decided I finally had enough of plaino peedee, so the last ticket I got in that dumb fuck city (I picked up my Cobra from HPP and it was there for several weeks and when I got it back the regs & inspection had expired, I get pulled over on the way home).
                I fought it til the very end, it took months as they would not dismiss the ticket even though I had evidence from HPP that the car was there for repairs and the R&I had expired while there and I was driving it home the day I got pulled over, we were all set to pick a jury of my peers. Finally when they saw that I wouldn't give up they dismissed it, they still got $10.00 out of me, but better than almost $500.xx fines they wanted to collect.

Not long after that a city code enforcer shows up and my crib and starts giving me lip about my Jetski's being parked on the grass on my side yard, he said it couldn't be there. He tells me I have to put up a fence so you can't see it from the street. I put one up, a month later he shows up again, sez it can't be on the grass, I put down pea gravel and concete pads on the wheels and trailer hitch, so it's not touching ANY grass or ground. He shows up again and now it can't be seen from the alley?!
                I was like WTF, so I build a gate on my fence and park that bitch in my back yard and now you can't see it at all.
                I moved to Allen a few months later and now you mofo's know why I am always screaming,
                FUCK THE PLAINO PEEDEE!
                The machine needs money, and they want any pennies you have that they can get by any means. Fighting the BS in court is key. That makes it stop because it clogs up the courts. If everyone did this and took over their schoolboards all of this nonsense would end in a short two years. Good on you. Everyone thinks we need to take all the big DC seats. No we take the sheriff office, school boards and city councils and all the nonsense stops. And then fight all the retarded stuff in court.

Comment

FUCK THE PLAINO PEEDEE!
                  I think it's still spelled Plano, sir. :P

Comment

Plain Old PD

Comment

FUCK THE PLAINO PEEDEE!
                      OMG! Fuck that mess. It almost sounds like living in HOA community

Comment

We didn't do anything crazy for the lockdowns. We did have to go tell one restaurant to tone down their seating, the Karens were loosing their fucking minds, so we kind of said help us so we don't have to mess with you. I can't remember if there was any actual legal recourse other then don't do that or we will turn off your water or something. Other then that one conversation we didn't enforce shit. Small town, no one gave a fuck, as long as the restaurant spaced their tables a little better. As it drug on we cared less and less.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          We didn't do anything crazy for the lockdowns. We did have to go tell one restaurant to tone down their seating, the Karens were loosing their fucking minds, so we kind of said help us so we don't have to mess with you. I can't remember if there was any actual legal recourse other then don't do that or we will turn off your water or something. Other then that one conversation we didn't enforce shit. Small town, no one gave a fuck, as long as the restaurant spaced their tables a little better. As it drug on we cared less and less.
                          You'd be the person to ask - Can anything be done about the karens wasting the time of police? There was even one politician who submitted an anti karen law. How have the police typically dealt with people who summon them for nothing? People who are attempting to use the police to oppress others. Is there anything that can be done? Or are you forced to respond to anything and everything that comes your way?

Imagine the nosy old lady who sees 3 kids riding their bikes on public property and it's not bothering anyone. So she calls the cops. That kind of thing.

Probably wouldn't work out, but maybe after so many times she gets a fine for wasting the time of the police. I've always thought that the cops' time is very valuable, even if they're just sitting in a parking lot talking. That means they're at the ready. Wouldn't they be delayed in reaching a real crisis, if some retarded karen has them occupied on the opposite end of town?

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          The machine needs money, and they want any pennies you have that they can get by any means. Fighting the BS in court is key. That makes it stop because it clogs up the courts. If everyone did this and took over their schoolboards all of this nonsense would end in a short two years. Good on you. Everyone thinks we need to take all the big DC seats. No we take the sheriff office, school boards and city councils and all the nonsense stops. And then fight all the retarded stuff in court.
                          I've always thought it was about ego. If you beat these people or snub them somehow, their feelings get hurt because they're unfit to be in that job. They don't know that they're only there to serve the people, and nothing else. So when he beat them by only paying a $10 court cost, they knew he was angry at them and likely feeling a sense of satisfaction over his victory. That offends them. Because they have the wrong attitude for their job.

So just like George Carlin said, "It's a club.." so the judge talks to his good buddy, or at least a guy he sees all the damn time. This codes enforcer guy. Or maybe it was the other way around, doesn't really matter, the cause was the same: He miffed somebody and they wanted revenge.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            You'd be the person to ask - Can anything be done about the karens wasting the time of police? There was even one politician who submitted an anti karen law. How have the police typically dealt with people who summon them for nothing? People who are attempting to use the police to oppress others. Is there anything that can be done? Or are you forced to respond to anything and everything that comes your way?

Imagine the nosy old lady who sees 3 kids riding their bikes on public property and it's not bothering anyone. So she calls the cops. That kind of thing.

Probably wouldn't work out, but maybe after so many times she gets a fine for wasting the time of the police. I've always thought that the cops' time is very valuable, even if they're just sitting in a parking lot talking. That means they're at the ready. Wouldn't they be delayed in reaching a real crisis, if some retarded karen has them occupied on the opposite end of town?
                            As you well know, the law book is very thick here in Texas. Usually they are not wrong when they call about something but it is petty and everyone turns everything into a race war. When the shit hits the fan, we drop ole Karen like a box of hot rocks and burn the fuck off.

I had a call in RO one time. Loud music, people driving in the field by her house. Pulled up it was accurate, loud music violation. I large group of black church goers where having a community talent show, supplying all the needy kids in the area with school supplies. The winner got a bike or something nice. So, I pulled up, parked my cruiser between the speakers and the neighbor hood. Pastor walked up, I told him we had a call, he said, well, we only got two more songs. I said let it roll, my cruiser will help they won't call back with me sitting here, I had a feeling I knew the lady that called. 5 minutes later she walked up talking to me. I told her I knew it was her that called and that she didn't love Jesus. She kind of giggled and acknowledged it was probably ok, and she was being a jerk. Pastor walked up, lit her cigarette, introduced himself, apologized for the noise, and when he walked off I called her a dick. Little kid came up a few minutes later, gave her a big red, I told her to spit that shit out, I was going to tell this group she was the one that called. We all had a great time, I made her pray with the church at the end, she never called again. A lot of them are actual calls, but I think it is the way it is handled that makes the difference. She actually said to me she was scared when the one white officer pulled up to deal with "Them". I just laughed. Cultural differences are hard to over come sometimes for some people.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              As you well know, the law book is very thick here in Texas. Usually they are not wrong when they call about something but it is petty and everyone turns everything into a race war. When the shit hits the fan, we drop ole Karen like a box of hot rocks and burn the fuck off.

I had a call in RO one time. Loud music, people driving in the field by her house. Pulled up it was accurate, loud music violation. I large group of black church goers where having a community talent show, supplying all the needy kids in the area with school supplies. The winner got a bike or something nice. So, I pulled up, parked my cruiser between the speakers and the neighbor hood. Pastor walked up, I told him we had a call, he said, well, we only got two more songs. I said let it roll, my cruiser will help they won't call back with me sitting here, I had a feeling I knew the lady that called. 5 minutes later she walked up talking to me. I told her I knew it was her that called and that she didn't love Jesus. She kind of giggled and acknowledged it was probably ok, and she was being a jerk. Pastor walked up, lit her cigarette, introduced himself, apologized for the noise, and when he walked off I called her a dick. Little kid came up a few minutes later, gave her a big red, I told her to spit that shit out, I was going to tell this group she was the one that called. We all had a great time, I made her pray with the church at the end, she never called again. A lot of them are actual calls, but I think it is the way it is handled that makes the difference. She actually said to me she was scared when the one white officer pulled up to deal with "Them". I just laughed. Cultural differences are hard to over come sometimes for some people.
                              ftp?

Comment

Working...
                              X