Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    She wants to be your ex, but she doesn't want you to be her ex. It's called "have your cake and eat it too"

Women handle this best when other women aren't flaunted or discussed. As long as she thinks she is the only one, you're safe. KNOWING she's not is still OK, but SEEING that she's not is what fucked her up. Women are fucking NUTS dude.

You are going to continue to have this type of relationship with her because it's already been established as the status quo for you two.
    Yeah that's my view of everything but what entitles a woman to that? Damn do I even want to know? Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Yeah that's my view of everything but what entitles a woman to that? Damn do I even want to know? Haha
      because they have the vagine. im glad i was smarter than this at 23.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

You are doing the same damned thing, you're just too hard headed to see it.

You 'get even' because she ditched you for another cock. That's the same shit, just a different smell.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          But it's ok for you to fuck her before cleaning yourself up?
          I was a tad bit intoxicated hence the coming home with the girl.

Comment

Girls can easily move on from a relationship when the other person isnt in their life on a regular basis. It's harder for them to when they see their ex on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
              Pussy drives your car? Dick drives mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                smarter how?

Like when you got the neck tattoo, or when you thought the leather Africa necklace and and oversized clock hanging from your dookie rope was a good idea?

Comment

Ahem...

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  But it's ok for you to double up after having another chick. Pot I'd like you to meet Kettle.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Girls can easily move on from a relationship when the other person isnt in their life on a regular basis. It's harder for them to when they see their ex on a regular basis.
                    Tell me this. WHY does she refuse to move away from me? Yet doesn't want to be together to my understanding, yet wants dick nightly from me.

She knows I can't move out. she however can.

Comment

• Thread needs more tags. Just sayin.

Comment

Tell me this. WHY does she refuse to move away from me? Yet doesn't want to be together to my understanding, yet wants dick nightly from me.

Go stay with one of your friends or something like that, you aren't trying very hard to leave.

Comment

pussy pays for your house
                          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

maybe you ar esmarter than me. I have no idea WTF that even means!

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            smarter how?

Like when you got the neck tattoo, or when you thought the leather Africa necklace and and oversized clock hanging from your dookie rope was a good idea?
                            EXACTLY!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Because she knows she can make your life miserable, and make you post on your little message board to brag to your internet friends about how cool you are

Comment

• is she black?

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X