Stupid Ford RC truck crawler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Ford RC truck crawler

Got bored. Watched videos of RC rock crawlers. Had to have one. Years of high speed RC stuff has gotten old.... I have gotten old... Kinda nice to sit in the back yard with a beer and spliff and just crawl over shit. lol
    I have already added a bunch of metal parts to it like bumpers, rock sliders, skid plates and such. Love the light kit, turn signals and reverse lights work...
    Still waiting on the custom alloy beadlocks and proper scale BFG tires.
    Bet this is up 4Bangers alley! lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Kevin Talbot got to you huh?

Comment

LMFAO! Oddly, I do watch him. Hes making me want a UDR or another X-Maxx or the XRT.... ill make do with the Maxx, TRX-4 and E-Tecs that are on the way. Needed the E-Tec for the trailer...... lol

Comment

He has too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Kevin Talbot got to you huh?
            his video's are addicting! haha

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

that video needs to be put to the fallguy theme. lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X