No announcement yet.

2022 Boys in the Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sure dropped an egg today. Don't look like a playoff team at all.

Comment

Brady will bounce them hard next week.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Hopefully someone will light a fire under the offense and special teams ass this week and they will be ready but I?m not holding my breath

They?re getting progressively worse lately
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Afraid this!
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Ha!

They play against good teams and they play bad ass, they play sorry teams and they play to their level...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Ha!

They play against good teams and they play bad ass, they play sorry teams and they play to their level...
              You can make the case that Tampax isn't a good team... they are in the playoffs with a losing record, and Brady has never lost to the Cowboys.

Stevo

Comment

You can make the case that Tampax isn't a good team... they are in the playoffs with a losing record, and Brady has never lost to the Cowboys.
                If we play TB like Atl, N.O. and Panthers play them we may have a chance. If they let him sit back there and throw the ball around, we will get bounced with the quickness.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hopefully they play better than TCU.

Comment

I'm in Tampa this week and several people have voiced the thoughts that Tampax would take a whipping this week from the Cowgirls. I'm not inclined to agree but would love to see just that.

A fitting end to The Crybabies career would be to take 7 sacks and lose 42-7 while pitching a fit on the sidelines.

At this point, I think the Georgia Bulldogs could beat the Cowboys.

Comment

I expect the ‘Boys will take down the Bucs, but believe the Niners will be the NFC team that ultimately makes it to the Super Bowl.

Comment

No one wants to play the Niners right now.

Comment

Cant believe the giants advanced!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Cant believe the giants advanced!
                            Why not? The Vikings were frauds all year with their record.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              I expect the ?Boys will take down the Bucs, but believe the Niners will be the NFC team that ultimately makes it to the Super Bowl.
                              fuck tom brady!

Comment

Why not? The Vikings were frauds all year with their record.
                                Truf!

They were in a weak ass division, Bears, GB and the Lions. Even though the Lions and GB made a run in the end, they wound up cancelling each either out of the playoffs. Hell, we beat them 44-3 iirc and then barely squeaked by the G-Men the next week.

I was really hoping for a Minn win that way if we win against TB we play the fEagles, but nooooo, now if we win we are going to get pOwned by the 69'ers...

Comment

Working...
                                X