No announcement yet.

2022 Boys in the Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Dallas will win by 3 or lose by 21 depending on which cowboys show up
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      This!
      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        I want to believe, but the last 30 years tells me not to. That said, the Cowboys are terrible when they are favored and pretty good as underdogs so your assessment seems fair.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

This one could go to either team, whichever gets hot and moves the ball well. Good defense / good offense facing each other.

As a die hard Cowboys fan I have a deep seated loathing for the Miners, but you can't deny that they are good this year and should win. The team that makes the plays will prevail this week. I can only cheer for the boys and hope that they stand tall.

Comment

Comment

Here we go!!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm biting nails over here.

Comment

Damn
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ughhhh... Freaking heartbreak Cowboys!

Comment

This sucks!

Comment

Diggs holds on to that ball and Dallas might take that. Teams were evenly matched, Dallas defense just gassed out and SF's didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          As bad as I feel about the outcome of this game it pales in comparison to how this guy must feel.

Comment

My grandpa could play and throw fewer interceptions than Dak...

Comment

Pro tip: if you stop watching woke sportsball by woke corps trying to farm you for profit, the Cowboys can?t disappoint you anymore. You also have more time for family, friends and other more important things.

Comment

I figured the Boys would lose so I didn't lose any sleep over it...instead I went dirt bike riding at Twin Hills with some buddies and had a much better time than yelling at the TV. I mean did you guys really think the Cowboys would beat the 49'ers? Haven't ya'll watched them long enough to know that they choke in the playoffs?

Comment

Working...
                                X