Who really wants to keep tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who really wants to keep tags?

At first I thought the tags were funny, but now they seem to be going for shock factor only. I want to get a feel from everyone if we think they should stay or should be removed.

The only thing they allow for is shit talking with no recourse b/c we can't see who is posting otherwise there is nothing to gain from keeping. I know some people really like them though so vote and weigh in on it.
    Yes.
    0%
    No.
    0%
    Fuck this poll, i'm going back to Canada
    0%

The poll is expired.

Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

I think they are lame.

Comment

Anonymous tags are for pussies.

Comment

I don't care either way. I never notice them until someone points them out.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

The joke has been beat to death for sure.

Comment

Some of the "tags" will get dfwmustangs filtered by work proxies. I would prefer to disable them.

Comment

I think they are funny sometimes but you should be able to click them or something and see who posted it. Some of the stuff people put is just rediculous, it's crap you'd see on a bathroom wall.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

It seems there is really only one or two people really wearing them out. Making off the wall tags that make no sense to the thread. It would be nice to see who it is and maybe block them from the tags. Admins can't do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chambers View Post
                  Some of the "tags" will get dfwmustangs filtered by work proxies. I would prefer to disable them.
                  And the content won't?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

It is pretty comical. If you don't like them don't read them.

Don't be a liberal and take it away from the rest of us just because you don't like it.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      Anonymous tags are for pussies.
                      x2
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

This site is getting more and more like canadastangs everyday.... just take it away because you don't like it. Bunch of lefties in here.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

you have to go out of your way to see them; if you don't like them, don't go looking for them.
                          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                            This site is getting more and more like canadastangs everyday.... just take it away because you don't like it. Bunch of lefties in here.
                            Good grief! You have been on a rampage lately. In case you didn't notice, THERE IS A POLL to see what the MAJORITY feels. No one is just coming in here and yanking anything away. Quit your fucking whining and stop comparing this to 'Canada'. If it were like Canada, it would have been done without any input from YOU. As time goes on, things come up and I think Kyle and Tyler have been very good about asking for input from the masses as opposed to just doing whatever the hell they want.

Jesus-it really is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't please everyone.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                              And the content won't?
                              It's easy to avoid topics that will get things blocked. The tags on the other hand are WAY out of line even on Leah's "What's the 'danger zone' for a child's temp?" post.

And as for not reading them? I don't, but they are still sent with the page, therefore could cause issues for those at work.

Comment

Working...
                              X