X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Waiting for an answer.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck
    Mr Majestyk, you present yourself to be a Christian on here. I'm curious about your thoughts on these scriptures.

Proverbs 11:2

2 Pride leads to disgrace,
    but with humility comes wisdom.

Proverbs 29:23

23 Pride ends in humiliation,
    while humility brings honor.

Colossians 3:12

12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Titus 3:2

2 They must not slander anyone and must avoid quarreling. Instead, they should be gentle and show true humility to everyone.

1 Samuel 2:3

3 “Stop acting so proud and haughty!
    Don’t speak with such arrogance!
    For the Lord is a God who knows what you have done;
    he will judge your actions.

I, myself, am a believer and I make mistakes just as anyone else does, so please don't view this as a "He who's w/out sin cast the first stone" post.

Bryan
    Originally posted by Mr Majestyk
    Tx Redneck, this is the so-called "Smackatorium", where little kids often initiate threads to vent their frustration and call attention to themselves they can not get elsewhere. Now, not all threads in here fall into that category, but some do. This is one of them.

Consider what sometimes goes on in the "Theology Corner" as debate. Debate is good. However, if one goes there and decides to denigrate that section of the forum with name-calling, obvious attention whoring, etc. by their own choosing, I often choose to oppose them. I have a Scriptural basis for doing so, but this is not the place (in my opinion) to discuss that since this is not exactly the gold star section of this site.
    Originally posted by Big A
    So because this forum is called the "Smackatorium" God has given you a "free pass" from being a Christian?

You look no better than Shane did with his "say it to my face" antics when badgering him. This entire thread, your posts included, is full of fail.
    Originally posted by Mr Majestyk
    I don't give a rat's ass whether I look better than Shane to you or not. Do you seriously think your third party opinion on anything in this idiot's thread matters to me? I already stated days ago that this thread was (and is) full of fail well before you woke up and repeated the obvious.

This is about all the answer you'll get out of this cockgobbler.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Who takes the time to find that shit.

Jesus, help your lost child.
      This clown, that's who. What a tool, LOL

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      This is about all the answer you'll get out of this cockgobbler.
      Originally Posted by Tx Redneck
      Mr Majestyk, you present yourself to be a Christian on here. I'm curious about your thoughts on these scriptures.

12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

2 They must not slander anyone and must avoid quarreling. Instead, they should be gentle and show true humility to everyone.

I, myself, am a believer and I make mistakes just as anyone else does, so please don't view this as a "He who's w/out sin cast the first stone" post.

Bryan

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mr Majestyk
      Tx Redneck, this is the so-called "Smackatorium", where little kids often initiate threads to vent their frustration and call attention to themselves they can not get elsewhere. Now, not all threads in here fall into that category, but some do. This is one of them.

Consider what sometimes goes on in the "Theology Corner" as debate. Debate is good. However, if one goes there and decides to denigrate that section of the forum with name-calling, obvious attention whoring, etc. by their own choosing, I often choose to oppose them. I have a Scriptural basis for doing so, but this is not the place (in my opinion) to discuss that since this is not exactly the gold star section of this site.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Big A
      So because this forum is called the "Smackatorium" God has given you a "free pass" from being a Christian?

You look no better than Shane did with his "say it to my face" antics when badgering him. This entire thread, your posts included, is full of fail.

Quote:
      I don't give a rat's ass whether I look better than Shane to you or not. Do you seriously think your third party opinion on anything in this idiot's thread matters to me? I already stated days ago that this thread was (and is) full of fail well before you woke up and repeated the obvious.

Comment

• learn how to fucking quote
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          You do realize " watch for swinging beef" was in reference to a big montana. I understand if you do not know much about vaginas though.
          LOL @ mustanggay being concerned enough to defend himself. Defend yourself on these two while you're at it. One hopes your likely pedophilic ass isn't ever allowed around someone's kids, you sick fuck.

show pee pee mustangguy289
          how big is dolphin penis? mustangguy289

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            learn how to fucking quote
            That's how. The easy way worked good enough for here, obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              LOL @ mustanggay being concerned enough to defend himself. Defend yourself on these two while you're at it. One hopes your likely pedophilic ass isn't ever allowed around someone's kids, you sick fuck.

show pee pee mustangguy289
              how big is dolphin penis? mustangguy289
              The dolphin penis was in reference to someone else tag at the time. Show pee pee would have been a joke also in reference to something going on in the thread.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The dolphin penis was in reference to someone else tag at the time. Show pee pee would have been a joke also in reference to something going on in the thread.
                Why are you defending yourself if you aren't concerned about your tags?

Comment

Why are you defending yourself if you aren't concerned about your tags?
                  Answered your question. Had I not replied you would be screaming that I tucked my tail. And it's not 5 o clock yet.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

This clown, that's who. What a tool, LOL

Originally Posted by Tx Redneck

Bryan

Quote:

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Big A

Quote:
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

That's how. The easy way worked good enough for here, obviously.
                      false... you fucked that post all up... no idea what the fuck you said in it, but it's all good. we know who was saying it, so we have a good idea what was said
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Answered your question. Had I not replied you would be screaming that I tucked my tail. And it's not 5 o clock yet.
                        So you do care after all?

Then, how about this more serious tag you posted:
                        kill obama mustangguy289

How incredibly stupid could someone be to post that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          false... you fucked that post all up... no idea what the fuck you said in it, but it's all good. we know who was saying it, so we have a good idea what was said
                          Grimp got it, that's what mattered.

Comment

• Looks like The King won the voting. Can we move forward with the ban now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Looks like The King won the voting. Can we move forward with the ban now?
                              No shit, this has gone on long enough. He has drudged this on for a good 2 pages now.

Comment

So you do care after all?

Then, how about this more serious tag you posted:
                                kill obama mustangguy289

How incredibly stupid could someone be to post that?
                                Seems you are the one who cares, leading poster in this thread with 51 posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X