• Time
  • Show
Clear All

was that the ex? the GF or the fiance?
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      What a pal, doing all all the hard work for me!
      Originally posted by bcoop
      Lol @ all the "man up" talk from a kid that doesn't have the first clue about being a man. What am I supposed to man up about? I won a bet. Now he wants to fight because he doesn't want to pay. He's lucky this didn't take place 4-5 years ago. I'd beat his ass, take his wallet, fuck his ugly girlfriend in the ass, then dig up his dead mom and wipe my bloody dick on her forehead.
      Originally posted by papadouche
      It's what I used to hang Brents cracker mother.
      Tell your Mom I said hi!

Oh, wait....
      Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      don't forget he mentioned digging up my loved ones body and doing "foul" things with his dick to the body.

Fucking creep. Should deserve to die. A slow and horrible death.
      There is a special place in hell for people like Brent.
      Yep. Right on top of your mom. Bowchickabowow!

There were a few peppered death threats in there as well, said he was going to take a cheap shot at me at a GTG, blah blah blah.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think that is very low for this site. Breaking an entry? Wow!

If someone comes to any of your homes.... and you catch them with a bat or whatever object you don't think you deserve the right to take a shot below the waist? I do. I wouldn't kill them... Not purposely.

For somebody to come into my home and steal a TV or ps3 that is low and the local law enforcement would agree I'm sure if I shot somebody.
        I am saying your threa to kill him doesn't equal out to his threat to break your property.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Respect has been lost for more than just you and him. , but I did have some for Matt until he posted almost the same bullshit yesterday.
          I care. Really, I do. I just might lose some sleep over this tonight. I'm sure Matt will too.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            was that the ex? the GF or the fiance?
            Both?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              But most of our home addresses aren't posted publicly. I for one think that's crossing the line.
              It really is..... What's even more fucked up is if something actually went down. What if someones life got taken away because of this childish act? Mine or somebody elses.... Hell even the dogs. It's one thing to wish death on somebody or bad karma but damn try and look at all the angles here.

Comment

. So why would you come do that? You know how many REAL thieves troll this god damn site? Plenty of them. The fact they know my work hours probably and whats in my home is honestly pretty scary.

That's something to consider now isn't it?

Comment

But most of our home addresses aren't posted publicly. I for one think that's crossing the line.
                  Addresses get posted here daily. In fact, the fucking OWNER of this board did the same shit TODAY as a matter of fact. Go ahead, tell me it's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I am saying your threa to kill him doesn't equal out to his threat to break your property.
                    Yeah I told Brent I would kill him before he got a chance to break my neck.

So in reality I was in the right? If he broke my neck I'd be dead. So eat or get ate.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Addresses get posted here daily. In fact, the fucking OWNER of this board did the same shit TODAY as a matter of fact. Go ahead, tell me it's wrong.
                      It's the invitation to steal his shit that's the issue, not his address.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

FWIW, I know for a FACT Brent would never do such a fucking thing. I can venture well enough to say I know he wouldn't do that shit after being on the board for a while.
                        I never said I would. And you're right, I wouldn't. I'm not a fucking thief, unlike yourself.

Comment

It's a grey area for sure, but in all fairness his address has been live on this site for months before this happened. Even with the merry band of thieves that have trolled this site freely over the years, I doubt knowing someone has a TV and video game player is going to somehow make someones house more enticing that the one next door to it, or any others that in the same zip code.

Comment

this whole thing is shitty

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              It's the invitation to steal his shit that's the issue, not his address.
                              Again, no difference. Kyle posted the address of the kid that fucked shit up at the cruise. Sounds like an invitation to me. You don't get to pick and choose when it's ok, and when it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Dont puff up at me bro!

Im just sayin.. if you posted up my address, right or wrong, i'd be a little upset with you too. I don't think Jeff's anywhere in the clear here, but I honestly believe that's a little below the belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X