Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People who have disappeared- DramaJuggz, Hollywood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Awesome, congrats man. Is she your first kid?
    Thanks! I also have a five year old son.
    This lady tricked me into knocking her up twice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Thanks! I also have a five year old son.
      This lady tricked me into knocking her up twice!
      And it only took her 5 years of plotting and scheming the second time.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        Is Stevo still alive? And how many Alias' does Rodney actually have?
        I have posted a couple of threads asking about Steveo. I think he might have died.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I have posted a couple of threads asking about Steveo. I think he might have died.
          This made me curious, so I did a little digging.

There is a Steve O. Everett in Longview, but I didn't see any obits. I took his email address that he has posted on DFWStangs and googled. He's on a ton of forums as swaybelly321. Hasn't made any new post in a long time. He was a pretty active poster, so something happened. I think I remember seeing him mention one time on the old board that he was a diabetic.

Comment

• LOL at this thread browsing through. I should have know what would happen when I stayed away.

Comment

• Quick question, does anyone still talk with She-ra and Jeremy? I haven't seen or heard from them in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
                Quick question, does anyone still talk with She-ra and Jeremy? I haven't seen or heard from them in years.

lol. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Comment

• Eric,

I know they ended-up getting super religious, but did anything else happen? They still together? I used to play poker with Jeremy, and one of my friends went to highschool with him, but I haven't even heard his name mentioned in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    Eric,

I know they ended-up getting super religious, but did anything else happen? They still together? I used to play poker with Jeremy, and one of my friends went to highschool with him, but I haven't even heard his name mentioned in years.

They seem to be doing great from FB posts.

Comment

• Eric, you know me I could give 2 shits about drama others have had. I always got along with them and I just wanted to see how they were. I am assuming that they are on your Facebook so I will check for them.

Comment

Eric, you know me I could give 2 shits about drama others have had. I always got along with them and I just wanted to see how they were. I am assuming that they are on your Facebook so I will check for them.

I know man, it's just been a bit weird watching their transformation. They seem to be happy, and that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Comment

• It is. I can't see any of your friends on Facebook due to your settings I guess. I went a different path but also got religious as you put it, but I just wanted to say hi. I can't remember their last name, what was it and I can search for it.

Comment

It is. I can't see any of your friends on Facebook due to your settings I guess. I went a different path but also got religious as you put it, but I just wanted to say hi. I can't remember their last name, what was it and I can search for it.
                            Sent you a PM with their last names, Joe.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Cool. Thanks Brent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                This made me curious, so I did a little digging.

There is a Steve O. Everett in Longview, but I didn't see any obits. I took his email address that he has posted on DFWStangs and googled. He's on a ton of forums as swaybelly321. Hasn't made any new post in a long time. He was a pretty active poster, so something happened. I think I remember seeing him mention one time on the old board that he was a diabetic.
                                I can't find any recent activity on him either.

Comment

Working...
                                X