Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking ride!

Comment

Looks good Nick. Is it the angle of the pictures, or is the stance a but squatty in the rear?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Looks good Nick. Is it the angle of the pictures, or is the stance a but squatty in the rear?
        It's a little low in the rear. I guess I cut too much off the stock springs for the IRS to make it level with the front sportlines. I haven't worried too much about it since my first purchase the moment my bonus hits my bank account in a few months is MM coilovers front and rear. That will take care of the issue, so for now I said screw it.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          had to look twice but I see it now

Car looks awesome man!
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

That looks really good!

Did you get to see Andrews coupe ?

Comment

Looks great, Nick how does it drive?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nice!
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Nice

Comment

Clean ass coupe!
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                      That looks really good!

Did you get to see Andrews coupe ?
                      Yes, and it's fucking sweet!

Thanks all, the car drives pretty well now. I really REALLY need new seats for it as well as coilovers and then I'm pretty good for a while I think.

Stevo

Comment

Over the weekend I finally did something about the stereo system... I had all the stuff just laying around from an old car and decided to put it in the notch so I could actually hear the radio. I didn't take any pics of it yet, but I added 1 full layer of quick-roof (like Dynamat but cheaper and available at home depot) in the entire trunk floor all the way up to the rear seat over the rear axle. I'll finish adding more in the front when I pull out the seats and replace them later. I added two amps, my head unit, and 1 10" sub in the trunk. The speakers still suck but after adding more power to them I can at least hear it just fine at half volume where I was having to turn it to full volume to hear it while driving. The sound deadening certainly helps a lot as well, and I'll eventually add another layer or two in the future as well since I don't really care about the weight.

Stevo

Comment

Line the rest of the interior now. Don't forget the doors.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Line the rest of the interior now. Don't forget the doors.
                            Doors are done already while I had to replace the arm rest pads. I'll do the rest of the floor pan when I replace the seats, no point in pulling them out twice.

Stevo

Comment

There seems to always being a point in taking shit apart more than once. I should know.

Comment

I have that crap in my car and it falls down, FYI. Don't worry about adding another layer, I'd focus on adding some closed cell foam on top of what you have.
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X