Silver lining in the current crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver lining in the current crisis

I know you all may not believe it, but I usually try to find the good in most situations even when it’s bad. I get pissed and cuss like a sailor but I like to solve problems.

Today I realized how WE can solve the bad situation in our country as a result of this Covid mess. It’s even simple. All you have to do is show family, friends and even acquaintances it’s BS.

Watch this.... I know Alex Jones.... But it shows real Collin County docs and a council meeting.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

So now you know why numbers way up and fatalities declining.

Go to the main pol thread here and read the last few pages and links.

Now here is what you do. Let all your friends know that the current politicians and press on both sides lied. Those lies cost jobs, homes, livelihoods, businesses, education, and lives needlessly. Every politician in office right now is responsible! All of them! All of them need to go! You need to vote for local
    people that represent your community and have it’s best interests!

With any luck by 2024 will wake up in a strong Republic with entirely new leaders that support Americans and their families! This is our chance to destroy the ilk known as career politicians and remake the government by and for the PEOPLE! All WE the PEOPLE need to do is tell the truth. Part of that is saying BS is BS and most here, have a PhD in that. Enjoy!

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared, “is the United States.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared, “is the United States.”
      America First!

Comment

I love that he is selling infowars face masks.

Comment

Alex Jones is delightfully insane

Comment

He could not be more wrong. He's a waste of O2.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

death to soros.

Comment

Oh good. Some political science professor says that all the gun deaths in the U.S are a necessary evil to help keep the rest of the world free. The politicians in the evil empire remain somewhat afraid of their citizens. The ones that still have any sanity left, that is. Not sure how many that actually is. I still question whether or not many of them would even grasp the reality of the situation when their guts were out on the floor.

Hopefully soros will be dead soon. I mean he looks dead already, surely he can't last that much longer.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  death to soros.
                  Im kinda curious why some folks in power allow him to continue breathing..

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    Oh good. Some political science professor says that all the gun deaths in the U.S are a necessary evil to help keep the rest of the world free. The politicians in the evil empire remain somewhat afraid of their citizens. The ones that still have any sanity left, that is. Not sure how many that actually is. I still question whether or not many of them would even grasp the reality of the situation when their guts were out on the floor.

Hopefully soros will be dead soon. I mean he looks dead already, surely he can't last that much longer.
                    Looks like his son(or grandson, can't remember) is poised to take the reins when he kicks the bucket.

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    $$$$$$$$$
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      Americans need a boogie man. Fidel, Chavez, Hussein, Bin Laden and Qaddafi are all dead. We sort of get along with Putin and Biden and Obama had a love affair with Iran. We could hate Maduro but he's bound to be overthrown whenever it's convenient and as hard as Obama tried to make the world hate Bashar al-Assad it didn't work. That and we have actual relations with North Korea now.

So today the boogie man is either Trump himself if you're a leftist or Soros if you're a conservative. If Biden manages to win we'll need to decide who to hate next so either he'll go with the traditional communists like Maduro or someone they want to label as a fascist like Bolsonaro. If Trump stays in power we'll still low key hate Soros and the media while real boogie men like president Xi get a pass.

Comment

if trump gets the house back and holds the senate Xi is fucked . Trump will wreck his economy just like Reagan did russia .

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          Looks like his son(or grandson, can't remember) is poised to take the reins when he kicks the bucket.

$$$$$$$$$
                          I doubt he'll be half as effective as soros is at what he does. Once soros dies, you'll likely the see the decline of the whole organization. The same phenomenon usually happens with other big companies that lose their founder. They often devolve into corporate sludge that still exists but isn't very aggressive and doesn't much reflect what the original guy wanted. Walmart is a good example.
                          WH

Comment

Can you say"Henry Ford and his original company " ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              I doubt he'll be half as effective as soros is at what he does. Once soros dies, you'll likely the see the decline of the whole organization.
                              He isn't really the problem now, it's the convoluted network of organizations he spawned. Soros can throw 5 billion dollars into his personal foundation and it'll get funneled through a hundred different companies before it ends up being used to lease a couple of buses to move protesters around. Protesters that of course don't work for George Soros, instead they work for a coffee shop or moving company that's owned by a director of one of the "woke" organizations behind the protests.

I'm not saying all of the people protesting are paid but they definitely have paid influencers organizing and leading the events. On the surface everything looks organic but if you figure out whose actually doing the legwork they'll have several different jobs that don't actually require someone to show up and work. Possibly non profits where they get paid but don't actually provide anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X