Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strychnine View Post
    that was my first thought here.
    No words needed, just drive away, take the magnet off, and go on with life (knowing you're a lazy piece of shit, obviously).
    People in this world get wound up over shit that really doesn't matter at all... Need to go read some marcus aurelius or something.
    ^this!

Comment

You notice he only does this in the nicer parts of town. Would love to see it go down in Pleasant Grove or East Ft. Worth. Hell I'd pay to see it. He'd have that orange light thing shoved up his ass.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        You notice he only does this in the nicer parts of town. Would love to see it go down in Pleasant Grove or East Ft. Worth. Hell I'd pay to see it. He'd have that orange light thing shoved up his ass.
        He was in Miami Gardens FL, Compton CA, Long Beach, Southside Chicago. All well worse than PG or East Ft. Worth... He aint Skeert.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            He was in Miami Gardens FL, Compton CA, Long Beach, Southside Chicago. All well worse than PG or East Ft. Worth... He aint Skeert.
            He definitely picks and chooses who he approaches then, instead of just doing it at random.

He's a bitch.
            sigpic

Comment

I find it funny as hell, so hes a Bitch with nothing to do but fuck with people who are annoying. My wife will go out of her way to put up the cart, we've had to repair a big dent one of our vehicles so it sucks when your on the receiving end of a lazy fuck.

I like how they say, "They pay someone to get the carts." No, they pay someone to come and retrieve the carts from the cart station's, not to go around the parking lot to get the ones lazy as people leave behind.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                He definitely picks and chooses who he approaches then, instead of just doing it at random.

He's a bitch.
                I take it you haven’t seen a lot of them, in fact by your statement I know you haven’t. There’s plenty of shady people he gets in confrontation with.

Comment

Yes it’s a funny prank, but there’s also a life lesson in this little exercise. If you don’t understand it then I feel sorry for you.

Comment

I take it you haven’t seen a lot of them, in fact by your statement I know you haven’t. There’s plenty of shady people he gets in confrontation with.
                    Post those "shady" vids then.

He's still a bitch.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Post those "shady" vids then.

He's still a bitch.
                      I think you’re demonstrating the life lesson in question here. Go look them up yourself. Otherwise I don’t really care.

Comment

I think you’re demonstrating the life lesson in question here. Go look them up yourself. Otherwise I don’t really care.
                        HAHAHAHAHA, right over his head!
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

What part of the country does this clown operate out of? I would love for him to approach me.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            What part of the country does this clown operate out of? I would love for him to approach me.
                            I figured you are one of the lazy ones. You are too good to put up the carts or maybe too busy doing SVO things. What do you have planned if he does approach you? Going to tell him one of your “fancy stories”.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              LOL... I would also love to see that. See exactly how seriously you take yourself while running for dude loosing your shit as he's yelling "CAR NARCS!"
                              Please go find one.

Comment

The douchbag behind the camera is going to get his ass kicked one day. I can't wait to see the video on that. He reminds me of one of the young dorks I work with now. He thinks he knows everything and has a habit of letting everyone else know it. Just like the grammar police.

Let people be and try to not be so annoying.

Sure, some people can't seem to put their cart back where it came from, but why go to all that trouble to be a dipshit and go around asking for someone to put a hole in your head.
                                Last edited by line-em-up; 09-01-2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X