Well now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has helped support the site the past few days with donations and VIP memberships. To be honest, me putting all the effort into getting this back online had a lot to do with all of the VIP members support, it’s very much appreciated!
    Just became one. Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      Just became one. Thanks for all the hard work.

Same

Comment

This was down so long I actually have a fox again. Bought a 93. Need parts!

Comment

The axis of the universe have righted themselves once again.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post

Please don't let Gasser know.
            too late

Anyway will we be able to embed gifs in this newer version?
            WH

Comment

Ty sir!!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                too late

Anyway will we be able to embed gifs in this newer version?
                I’m sure we will, mobile uploads will probably be way easier too
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Well this is a good feelin’. Thanks for the hard work.

Comment

I checked Canada a few times to see if I could figure out what happened here. A small sliver of peace hope and love has returned, thank you.

Comment

Missed this place and the few regulars for a while. My life has changed quite dramatically since the last time I was here. Losing a parent is something that you can't really plan for with any certainty. It has not been easy.
                      i'm real sorry to see this man. it's one of my biggest fears, and something that looms over me more and more as time goes on. Hopefully you can come to peace with it at some level.

Comment

I feel like this…

Comment

i would say let’s not start sucking each others’ dicks just yet…

but we may not get another chance.

Comment

Its been said. Show titts or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              i'm real sorry to see this man. it's one of my biggest fears, and something that looms over me more and more as time goes on. Hopefully you can come to peace with it at some level.
                              It's a daily battle moving forward and trying to handle things. He had dementia which has complicated things because we are still trying to get access to his various bank accounts, mortgages, etc. without login information....some of them are easier than others. Bank of America sucks BALLS.

Comment

It's a daily battle moving forward and trying to handle things. He had dementia which has complicated things because we are still trying to get access to his various bank accounts, mortgages, etc. without login information....some of them are easier than others. Bank of America sucks BALLS.
                                We had to go through probate to get into my dads BOA and safe deposit box (which had dumb useless shit and old paperwork that was irrelevant, oh the irony), so I feel ya.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X