Well now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    We had to go through probate to get into my dads BOA and safe deposit box (which had dumb useless shit and old paperwork that was irrelevant, oh the irony), so I feel ya.
    Same issue with BOA when dad died it was annoying
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      We had to go through probate to get into my dads BOA and safe deposit box (which had dumb useless shit and old paperwork that was irrelevant, oh the irony), so I feel ya.
      yeah after several phone calls I was finally able to get the house payments caught up yesterday but was told that we can't transfer the mortgage into my name until we get documents from probate which is scheduled for next Monday so hopefully the BS will end next week and I can just pay off the mortgage and be done with that godawful bank for good.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        yeah after several phone calls I was finally able to get the house payments caught up yesterday but was told that we can't transfer the mortgage into my name until we get documents from probate which is scheduled for next Monday so hopefully the BS will end next week and I can just pay off the mortgage and be done with that godawful bank for good.
        Sorry about your dad man!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I feel for you sir.

The last year or two has taught me that the only thing that can make losing a parent worse is the avalanche of legal/financial/paperwork crap that follows it.

Comment

Weeeeezzzz back!

I never thought I would miss you assholes so much...

<----Fellow asshole
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There he is. Finally

Comment

I've missed you degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Yall made a bunch of old ass men happy again. :rofl:
                  Hell YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    i'm real sorry to see this man. it's one of my biggest fears, and something that looms over me more and more as time goes on. Hopefully you can come to peace with it at some level.
                    ram57ta sorry for your loss!

This is something that, I think, we all start to try to come to terms with the fact that we are getting older, which means our time with our parents is getting shorter.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      I'm going to be adding the amount of time we were down to everyones VIP membership FYI. That being said, re upping would be very helpful or whatever you paypal to morperformance@gmail.com I will turn into a VIP membership, just make sure you put your screen name in the comments.

Sever had a PSU failure and a HDD failure both, i didn't have access to the data center until a few weeks ago to find this out. Since then i've been recovering the data and getting it pushed to the new host. This version of vbulletin is so old it's not supported on the current version of php so I went ahead and paid for vB5 (I hope it doesnt suck). I'll be working on upgrading in the next few weeks.
                      re-upped for another year. Check your PM's
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Yay, its back fuckers.
                        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I still have hopes that this thing will return to some form of its former self, but it seems like most of us are solidly in the facebook-demo.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            i'm real sorry to see this man. it's one of my biggest fears, and something that looms over me more and more as time goes on. Hopefully you can come to peace with it at some level.
                            Might I suggest encouraging your parents to start a business with you then embezzle funds from you. I can promise, you'll move on pretty quick.

Comment

Glad it's back up and running. Had a rebuild done on my heart back in late November. Glad to be here and feeling good.

Comment

FUCK YES... I kept trying, not losing hope, THANK you Tyler!

I'll be happy to chip in on the costs.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X