Dr. Anthony Fauci to retire by end of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Anthony Fauci to retire by end of the year

Dr. Fauci who has been wrong about everything since the AIDS epidemic, says he will retire by the end of the year likely to avoid being questioned by a GOP controlled house on how he got everything so wrong for so long!

He made allot of money in his government service. Him and Nancy Pelosis can go on vacation together this winter

rats are jumping off this sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      rats are jumping off this sinking ship.
      well they made all their money! Everyone got rich so you might as well retire!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        well they made all their money! Everyone got rich so you might as well retire!
        They're gonna make money off these "vaccines" for a long time. Fauci still gets paid "royalties" off stuff that the NIH developed.. Its all shielded in secrecy of course.. Rand Paul sunk his teeth in for a bit though

Comment

His teeth? Does he wear dentures and they fell out? He gummed him at best. No one has been charged, fined, indicted or anything. This scam was a huge power grab and wealth transfer. Greed is still winning.

Comment

Doom loop for democracy

* Government makes the rules that regulate taxes and corporations, and uses those rules to prevent wealthy people or businesses from corrupting the government itself.

* These “guardrails of democracy” include taxation that is high enough that oligarchy does not emerge, along with tight regulation of money in politics.

* Those corporations and individuals who mostly own/control the marketplace want to “throw off the shackles of government.”

* So they get together and pour money into the political process, essentially buying all the politicians and judges they need.

* Then their wholly-owned legislators and judges remove laws or change their interpretation to weaken or even eliminate those guardrails of taxation and regulation that protect democracy.

* Removing the taxation and regulation guardrails increases the profits of the corporations and the wealth of the morbidly rich oligarchs.

* They then recycle a small portion of that “new” money back to the politicians to either maintain the status quo or deteriorate the guardrails even further.

* Eventually the guardrails become so weak that the government’s ability to control the excesses of the faction breaks down and the oligarchs take over, transitioning the democracy into oligarchy.

Comment

I hope they charge that wormy little fuck with treason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I hope they charge that wormy little fuck with treason.
                He's got about as much chance being charged as Paul Pelosi, Hunter, or Hillary.

Comment

There's a 0 percent chance you will see any politician charged with treason in our lifetime's unless there's a second civil war.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

The alphabet agencies and political cabal are above the law. Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      * These “guardrails of democracy” include taxation that is high enough that oligarchy does not emerge, along with tight regulation of money in politics.

* Those corporations and individuals who mostly own/control the marketplace want to “throw off the shackles of government.”

* So they get together and pour money into the political process, essentially buying all the politicians and judges they need.
                      I've always thought that the U.S could stand to be a lot more authoritarian, and totalitarian against those people. The very wealthy, and the politicians. Make it so that certain laws are permanent, and can never be changed. Such that even suggesting they be changed is a crime punishable by forfeiture of all assets and exile from the country immediatly. Return on pain of death. If you return, anyone who kills you can't be charged with a crime. I mean really make it nasty for these people, so that they don't dare challenge the rules that keep the common man safe from their evil machinations. And make the process automatic, there's no stopping it. As soon as the bill is put forth, or the politician opens his mouth to talk about it, everything starts and the result is always the same.

Trying to change these laws, carries the same penalty as violating them, because you were trying to circumvent the law. We aren't fucking around, we will harm you. You have to be tough, being weak is what allowed us to fall.

Screw their freedom, they have enough just like all the rest of us. They've got no business turning us into cattle so they can have a 5th castle somewhere to visit sometimes. So yes, piss all over their freedom to do that.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        I've always thought that the U.S could stand to be a lot more authoritarian, and totalitarian against those people. The very wealthy, and the politicians. Make it so that certain laws are permanent, and can never be changed. Such that even suggesting they be changed is a crime punishable by forfeiture of all assets and exile from the country immediatly. Return on pain of death. If you return, anyone who kills you can't be charged with a crime. I mean really make it nasty for these people, so that they don't dare challenge the rules that keep the common man safe from their evil machinations. And make the process automatic, there's no stopping it. As soon as the bill is put forth, or the politician opens his mouth to talk about it, everything starts and the result is always the same.

Trying to change these laws, carries the same penalty as violating them, because you were trying to circumvent the law. We aren't fucking around, we will harm you. You have to be tough, being weak is what allowed us to fall.

Screw their freedom, they have enough just like all the rest of us. They've got no business turning us into cattle so they can have a 5th castle somewhere to visit sometimes. So yes, piss all over their freedom to do that.

The laws you pass today will be used against you tomorrow. Why... I mean, seriously, why would you ever want some "can never be changed, fuck you" regulations put in place? Outside of the Bill of Rights, which are "inalienable", what good comes from giving absolute power to any human?

Originally posted by Gasser64
                        Make it so that certain laws are permanent
                        What would you make permanent?
                        And suggesting that even a dissenting thought is punishable by death? Are you retarded?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          The laws you pass today will be used against you tomorrow. Why... I mean, seriously, why would you ever want some "can never be changed, fuck you" regulations put in place? Outside of the Bill of Rights, which are "inalienable", what good comes from giving absolute power to any human?

And suggesting that even a dissenting thought is punishable by death? Are you retarded?
                          Is that rhetorical? We all already know the answer here.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

No, it's just that as usual, you failed to think through your post before you posted it. So tell me, how exactly are these laws "used against us"

The right to bear arms

Right to vote

Peaceful protest

Blah blah on and on

Those are in fact laws, you know. You've lumped in every great law in with your flawed assertion. If someone made challenging the right to bear arms punishable by exile, you'd be against that? Are you retarded?

I'd wager that like most here, you're just too weak to take the steps necessary to actually ensure your own freedom. You'd really rather go to the gulag, than make any hard decisions that might hurt your wittle feewings. Like if some evil little rights stealing POS caught a bullet, but the story looked kinda sad.

Sorry, no. Stalin or his many American equivalents getting turned into swiss cheese would only make me laugh. I'd laugh at their deaths and tell jokes about it. And that's before they ever took power, lets have it happen before they you in the gulag.

If we didn't have the right to bear arms and someone was trying to get it passed, so that summary justice could be dealt on the spot, (like we have now) you'd have the exact same sentiment displayed in your post. You wouldn't have what it takes to pass that law, either. It's in the same vein as what I'm suggesting here. You wanna strip people of their rights? Essentially turning us all into slaves? Ok well gtfo you don't belong here, and you're not welcome here. Or die, your choice. But not you, cause like I said... weak.

I bet you've never thought that through either.
                            WH

Comment

Those are actually RIGHTS not laws, rights which prohibit the government from making laws they could use against us on those topics.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X