No announcement yet.

2022 Boys in the Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another expected disappointment or a stunning victory? In 3, 2, 1...HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice stop defense!!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        fuck tom brady!

This right here!

The interception in the end zone was a classic! Did you notice how passed off he was after? Greatness!

Comment

Brett Maher is gonna kill us
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Brett Maher is gonna kill us
            Not sure if he had a few drinks before the game or what. This is very strange....3 in a row from so close.

Comment

Well this was quite an interesting game. Prayers for Russel Gage. Wonder how far this run will go.

Comment

It was interesting. As bad as the Boys looked last weekend is how good they looked this week. The Bucs just didn't look prepared to play tonight.

Well wishes for the young man who was hurt. Having had a spinal injury i can say that there is nothing like it or the pain felt during that time.

Comment

I'm happy for the boys but damn that injury at the end looked scary, I hope he's gonna be ok!
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                    It was interesting. As bad as the Boys looked last weekend is how good they looked this week. The Bucs just didn't look prepared to play tonight.

Well wishes for the young man who was hurt. Having had a spinal injury i can say that there is nothing like it or the pain felt during that time.
                    Dallas really didn't have anything to play for against Washington. They looked very scary tonight, outside of special teams.

Comment

Maher must've bet against the Cowboys or something... that's an NFL record you don't want and the chances of anyone ever topping that are slim to none.

Comment

seeing tom brady throw a interception in the red zone was freaking glorious!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          seeing tom brady throw a interception in the red zone was freaking glorious!
                          seeing his response as the cameras focused in on him was even better. Fuck Tom Brady.

Comment

Maher got fired from Dallas from being terrible a couple years ago iirc
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Maher got fired from Dallas from being terrible a couple years ago iirc
                              Correct, but he was good all year this year until he wasn't... something just snapped for him. I'll admit, I was LMAO more and more with each miss last night.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

He should have been kicking the FG's just like the last one he made. You only kick like the first three in windy conditions. While I was watching the game there was not any wind blowing the goal posts flags, and the 4th one he missed trying to adjust.

HELLO, McFly, kick that bitch right down the center, fuck!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X