X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surprised to see all these ballers worried about $2
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Now, we all are saving for retirement. Save those 2 bucks. Actually I just tipped 10 bucks today at dave n busters.

How much do ya tip ya's hair barber?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        Now, we all are saving for retirement. Save those 2 bucks. Actually I just tipped 10 bucks today at dave n busters.

My total is normally 18 and I tip 5
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          My total is normally 18 and I tip 5
          20% is the standard

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post

I get a hair cut about 2-4x a year. I tip usually around $10 min.
            Tipping someone who you see regularly vs. a subway sandwich atrist is not the same thing. I'll likely never see them again, and they're an hourly employee, and if the sandwich is garbo I'll just toss it.

I see my barber semi regularly, and if I'm giving him $2 like it's 1998 I'm sure he'll remember this and my experience may reflect it.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              20% is the standard
              Thats like $1.48?! ahahaha!

I usually tip $5.00 on a $18.00 haircut, but I haven't been since the pandemic hit as I bought my own Wahl clipper set. I've been thinking about going back, and I'm sure his prices have gone up, but I do a pretty good job on my own. I mean I do a decent job and I don't have to go up there and wait, like I usually do and watch Andy Griffin show re-runs.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Thats like $1.48?! ahahaha!

I usually tip $5.00 on a $18.00 haircut, but I haven't been since the pandemic hit as I bought my own Wahl clipper set. I've been thinking about going back, and I'm sure his prices have gone up, but I do a pretty good job on my own. I mean I do a decent job and I don't have to go up there and wait, like I usually do and watch Andy Griffin show re-runs.
                at the strip club i give each stripper $2 dollars per dance! no more no less!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  at the strip club i give each stripper $2 dollars per dance! no more no less!
                  They must love you

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    They must love you
                    Last time I went to one of them joints, there were giving you $2.00 bills. SO you had to tip $2.00, lol.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh, that was my Son's girls (now wife) sandwich shop (E&G). It was a franchise from up north, they had three franchisees in Texas, Plano, Denton and College Station. The three owners had to take them to court for not sticking to their franchise rules and won, but they all had to close their stores.

She now has a few other consulting businesses and some YT content and is doing great.
                      Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Link to her onlyfans?
                      *Clears throat

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        *Clears throat
                        Ha!

Not such website that I know of.

Not sure I would want to know tho...

Comment

Last time I went to one of them joints, there were giving you $2.00 bills. SO you had to tip $2.00, lol.
                          those dirty fuckers!! Lmao

Comment

Working...
                          X