Ted Nugent: This is the epitome of cultural deprivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Nugent: This is the epitome of cultural deprivation

Welp, I'm done with AB/Michelob Ultra! And I've never been a Jack Daniels drinker, but they are now on my shit list as well...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I haven’t drank Bud Light since I was a broke college student and even then I preferred Miller Lite for the cheap watered down shitty variety. They can go kick rocks.

Comment

i heard Bud Light lost $800 million in one day of sales! i guess people aren't as accepting of trans women as everyone thought.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          i heard Bud Light lost $800 million in one day of sales! i guess people aren't as accepting of trans women as everyone thought.
          I had to research this and it's baseless.

Comment

i heard Bud Light lost $800 million in one day of sales! i guess people aren't as accepting of trans women as THEY thought.
            Fixed.
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              I had to research this and it's baseless.
              It's not my fault! Fox news was my source. hahaha

Comment

The statement from bud light didn’t seem to heal any wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  The statement from bud light didn?t seem to heal any wounds.
                  Thats always the problem with the right. We show mercy, forgive and forget.
                  NOT the left, they get you over a barrel, they hold you under til your gone..

Comment

Who gives a shit what people want to do or be? I’m not going to go around asking peoples pronouns or anything. Im still going to address people as sir or maam, and if they get mad that I chose the wrong one that they “identify” as they can fuck off, but I dont give a fuck if some dude thinks (s)he’s a woman and wants go go around dressed like one. If a company supports their right to do that I’m not going to stop using their product if its something I enjoy.

All this shit is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Who gives a shit what people want to do or be? I?m not going to go around asking peoples pronouns or anything. Im still going to address people as sir or maam, and if they get mad that I chose the wrong one that they ?identify? as they can fuck off, but I dont give a fuck if some dude thinks (s)he?s a woman and wants go go around dressed like one. If a company supports their right to do that I?m not going to stop using their product if its something I enjoy.

All this shit is weird.
                      i mean shit man a blow job is a blow job! am i right?

Comment

i mean shit man a blow job is a blow job! am i right?
                        Ha!

I actually don't give a fuck if AB wants to support whomever. I'm just tired of their corporate bullshit. For me it started several years back when they refused to offer a DC can while having 28 other teams. That sucked, they get to choose because those 4 teams have their own deals, who cares, the DC, GB, Bears and I think it was the Patriots (iirc) didn't get cans, after that I was like fuck them! Though now I have to drink low carb beer so I started Ultra, but now, fuck them, they need to concentrate on selling beer and not picking and choosing who they want to support.

<-------Yuengling Flight beer drinker fO lYfE!

Comment

Also, on Sunday at H.E.B in Plano, they Bud Light fridge was full and everyone else's beer was gone, hahaha.

I should have taken a picture...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Ha!

<-------Yuengling Flight beer drinker fO lYfE!
                            I love Yuengling. I remember a time when they didn't sell it except for in PA/NY and some places in Florida only. Now you can get it anywhere.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X