Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    All we need is to win two games out of four. The g-spotmen have to win out and hope we lose all four, it doesn't matter what two we win we just have to win two. We will then have HF throughout and we get a week off.
    I'm sure we will get to see Romo at some point before the playoffs start...
    That's exactly what I was thinking...we will see Romo in the next two weeks or so.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• He's the best backup in the league if he can stay healthy..
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• lol.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Still holding at #2 in the NFL PR. I was hoping that we could bunny hop N.E. but I'll take #2...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I will be at the game Monday on the 50 yd line just not on the baller lvl sadly. I got the companies 2nd set of tickets. I'm not in line to be CEO so I doubt I ever pull the lower lvl seats. First time I've been and gotten free parking!!!!!

Comment

• P.S. If SVO comes outta retirement Romo gets bumped to the practice squad.

Comment

• After seeing the first few mintues of tonight's Giants-Eagles game, I know what Eli wants for Christmas!!! Another walkie talkie.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I will be at the game Monday on the 50 yd line just not on the baller lvl sadly. I got the companies 2nd set of tickets. I'm not in line to be CEO so I doubt I ever pull the lower lvl seats. First time I've been and gotten free parking!!!!!
                  Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Do yourself a huge favor. Forget the Cowboys and go buy a Stars jersey and enjoy the hockey season. If that doesn't float your boat, become an NBA fan and pick up a Spurs jersey. And if that doesn't do it for you become a baseball fan and get some Rangers or Astros gear. Chances are any of these 4 teams is going to have a significantly better season than the '16 Cowboys.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• ^^^
                    lmmfgdao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Well I thought Romo was going to be the QB all year when I wrote that. Dak wasn't on anyone's radar at that point. If Romo had been starting all year, that prediction would likely have come very true.

Comment

Well I thought Romo was going to be the QB all year when I wrote that. Dak wasn't on anyone's radar at that point. If Romo had been starting all year, that prediction would likely have come very true.
                        Sure, Sport...

Comment

• Fuck yeah!!!

NFC East Champs and HF throughout the playoffs!

Comment

• Boys will play either the giants or the lions in the second round

Comment

P.S. If SVO comes outta retirement Romo gets bumped to the practice squad.
                              As it should be.

Unlike SVO, Romo can't throw a football over them mountains.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Boys will play either the giants or the lions in the second round
                                So you think the Giants are gonna beat Green Bay at Lambeau, and/or the Lions are gonna beat Seattle IN Seattle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
                                "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X