No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now he's going to try to convince us he isn't black.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      What's your point? That meeting some people on here somehow makes you less dumb, Corky?
      I think he is getting a kick out of people not knowing who he is even though people have met him before.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I think he is getting a kick out of people not knowing who he is even though people have met him before.

I don't think anyone gives a shit if they've met him before. It doesn't magically make his retardation evaporate.

"Oh boy you guys, I had a different screen name on the interwebz once! Holy shit, aren't you all just intrigued!!"

Not that that fucktard would properly use a word like intrigued..

Comment

What's your point? That meeting some people on here somehow makes you less dumb, Corky?

That's exactly what he thinks. Interesting logic, isn't it?

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          Now he's going to try to convince us he isn't black.
          EL OH EL!

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I think he's too stupid to realize that everyone is having fun at his expense. Usually, when you can't point out the dumbass in the room, the dumbass is you. Or, him, in this case. See how he keeps turning this in to Forrest not being able to comprehend what he posts? Forrest comprehends what he is saying just fine. It's just that Tweedle Dumb is too stupid to realize the ignorance in the mindless drivel he spouts off with.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I don't think anyone gives a shit if they've met him before. It doesn't magically make his retardation evaporate.
          Bingo.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• His style of posting ( hey guys one of my balls just burst in to flames , do you like ren & stimpy ? And should I call a doctor ? Sorry I'm such a newb I just wanted some input from you guys . ) makes him easy to spot nomatter the screen name .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• I moderated both boards and in addition to checking IPs I know a few emails he used in conjunction with other aliases in Canada. He was/is Justinsn95, that's for sure.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Eh no, not really. I don't guess that would have much of an effect on how "dumb" I was, would it?

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Now he's going to try to convince us he isn't black.
                No remember? Cooter knows who I am! He's sure of it! I'm Justin... Justin... so-and-so who works at Dallas mustang for an apparently meager wage selling mustang parts. And, I'm bald. And I'm somewhat fat (I think). Cooter knows, just ask him.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I think he's too stupid to realize that everyone is having fun at his expense.
                Really? You think that? lol. Never mind the fact that you really can't have fun at my expense, seeing as how this is an anonymous internet forum and its almost impossible for me to ever really care what any of you says or thinks cause I'll never know you (thank god) and though I've met plenty of you, you have no idea who this is. So that makes it just a little too impersonal for me to be able to care. But go ahead, have you some fun at my expense ahaha

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                I moderated both boards and in addition to checking IPs I know a few emails he used in conjunction with other aliases in Canada. He was/is Justinsn95, that's for sure.
                Oh most certainly I am.

Although, (off topic) you should know, that your IP checking isn't foolproof. Especially via the Vbulletin program. A competent spammer for example, can come up with a new, different IP at a moment's notice. Its not like having someone's home address and knowing exactly where they live. It can be faked. I'm unfortunate enough to have to deal with such nonsense for a living.
                Last edited by SMEGMA STENCH; 11-09-2011, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                  Really? You think that? lol. Never mind the fact that you really can't have fun at my expense, seeing as how this is an anonymous internet forum and its almost impossible for me to ever really care what any of you says or thinks. But go ahead, have you some fun at my expense ahaha

I don't think it. I know it. This thread is nothing but people laughing (aka having fun) at your expense. It's full of the off the wall, nonsensical drivel that fills your head. And everyone else laughing at the pure retardation you display.

So yes, in fact, we most certainly can have fun at your expense.

Comment

• Who tagged bcoop and talisman = shit? It was obviously designed to appear as tweedly did but I suspect foul play

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I moderated both boards and in addition to checking IPs I know a few emails he used in conjunction with other aliases in Canada. He was/is Justinsn95, that's for sure.
                      What's up with the ninja edit?

Comment

• When Justin heard we were having fun at his expense he immediately checked his debit card statement. Upon seeing no unidentifiable transactions, he concluded that we were not, in fact, having fun at his expense.

Comment

When Justin heard we were having fun at his expense he immediately checked his debit card statement. Upon seeing no unidentifiable transactions, he concluded that we were not, in fact, having fun at his expense.
                          LMAO.

It is in the hidden fees. Keep looking Justin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Who tagged bcoop and talisman = shit? It was obviously designed to appear as tweedly did but I suspect foul play

I'm sure it was him. And if it wasn't, I couldn't care less honestly.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            When Justin heard we were having fun at his expense he immediately checked his debit card statement. Upon seeing no unidentifiable transactions, he concluded that we were not, in fact, having fun at his expense.
                            ROFLcopter.

Comment

• If we keep pestering him, he'll go in to meltdown mode like he did on the old board (and as Yale mentioned), and will make it about race. Everyone made fun of him, so he went on an outlandish rant about everyone here being racist. Obviously, white and hispanics can't make fun of retards, when the retard is black/half black/mexican/polish whatever the fuck he is claiming this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I don't think it. I know it. This thread is nothing but people laughing (aka having fun) at your expense.

So yes, in fact, we most certainly can have fun at your expense.
                                Oh ok. Well continue on then. Have a good time! Whatever it is you think you're doing, don't let me interrupt. I wish I was that easily amused and could actually garner "fun" out of something like that. You must not have to spend very much on entertainment. Although coming from you and taliwacker, I can certainly see you being able to call it fun. That's the kind of mental capacity you obviously must have.

I just don't think I'm capable of actually "having fun" at the "expense" of someone who I have zero idea who is in real life, and who I can't physically see. I mean if I was going to have fun at someone's expense, I'd at least want to be able to see their reactions and have the tiniest clue of what they look like. But hey, maybe you just have a good imagination. Then again, maybe I'm a 53 year old asian woman.

Comment

Working...
                                X