Earth + Asteroid Feb 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I've been to the Arizona Crater. It is fucking gigantic. Something like that hitting any populated area would be completely devastating.

Did you look at the astronaut?

It's hard to not just stand there and think "fuck, that's a big ass hole"!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger View Post
      I'll give you that. But then, so is over half this board.

Cause he's not a bear to me. More like a gnat. Just another shit talking little pussy. Right eric. You balding Oreillys working stupid little faggot sympathizer.
      I'm just saying I've never seen him lose one of these pissing matches and all it's going to result in is another alias. Big waste of time for you and I'm sure talisman won't mind making you his Internet punching bag for the day

Comment

Oh he's welcome to. My other alias is already made lol. As for losing a pissing match, haven't you noticed that no one here has ever, ever lost a pissing match? No member here has ever admitted that. He can't lose a pissing match. The only one that I've ever seen that I'd say he actually won with any real validity would be the one where he was arguing with mother juggz.

He knew her in real life and went to some... event with her. She was a PITA, and so he came on here and called her out on it. Problem with me is he doesn't know me. As such, all he can do is resort to past dumbassery we've posted on here flaming each other. He can no more truthfully call me an idiot than I can him. The most he can say towards me with any real meaning is that I'm kind of a dumbshit for always coming on here doing this bullcrap. Same goes for him. I know very little about him or his life, and as such all I can only really call him out on is his childishness in arguing with any nimrod that comes on here and irritates him. There is a reason you don't see the old farts engaging in that kind of behavior. They simply can't be bothered. So he can piss match at me all he likes but in the end I couldn't care less. If I argue with him at all its only because I like to argue. Probably the same for him, but as stated I wouldn't know cause I don't know the guy.

Comment

Goddamn motherjuggz. Everytime I see that name I think of donating a couple hundred bucks worth of toys to her kids only to see a week later she buys a brand new Galaxy S2 phone and brags about it on here. Still pisses me off to this day. I'm glad the kids enjoyed the xbox but my rage towards her lives on.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            It's hard to not just stand there and think "fuck, that's a big ass hole"!!
            Hahahaa, so true.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Hahahaa, so true.

I see what you did there you sorry dog.

Comment

Hopefully, the asteroid takes out the 'holes in DC.

Comment

Working...
                X