Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    I'll show up but I'm not trying to catch a case or anything because one of you don't know how to respectfully talk to a woman.... Now that I'm being serious on. I won't tolerate that talk about her in front of me like that.
    I thought you were only roommates and you dont give a fuck about her?!?!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      you won't do shit
      Because you know me, right? Yeah we'll see. Bet if I talked about cumming on your old lady in front of you you'd be highly upset. Just sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
        I'll be there tonight.
        Shit I have a warrant
        Ded

Comment

I'll show up but I'm not trying to catch a case or anything because one of you don't know how to respectfully talk to a woman.... Now that I'm being serious on. I won't tolerate that talk about her in front of me like that.
          LMGDFAO!!!!!

now THAT'S some funny shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            There will be no dick sucking, well that is unless Stargazer shows up and wants me to take her out to the back parking lot, which ive been known to do at this fine establishment.

Won't be the first time I've had my dick sucked in that parking lot. Won't be the last....

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            I blame Leah, but then again I also blame Leah for the Spanish Inquisition, muslims, the stock market crash of the 80s, the recent tornado outbreak and hurricane Katrina.

She can really fuck up a good thing.
            lol

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            I'll be there tonight.
            Don't taze me bro!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I thought you were only roommates and you dont give a fuck about her?!?!
              Of course I give a fuck. Spent the past year of my life with her.... I'm not that cold hearted.

Comment

• this bar is my second home, show up with an attitude or anything of the sort, and i will personally throw your ass off the patio and into the parking lot. Try me

Comment

Of course I give a fuck. Spent the past year of my life with her.... I'm not that cold hearted.
                  Just a little cold, huh?
                  Ded

Comment

Dude, you weigh like a buck o' five... That's not gangsta.

Comment

Because you know me, right? Yeah we'll see. Bet if I talked about cumming on your old lady in front of you you'd be highly upset. Just sayin'
                      He'd probably laugh, and I'm sure he has shit bigger shits than you.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                        Shit I have a warrant
                        Yeah and I'm on papers so I really don't think this is going to work. I've got too good of a job to fuck up over some bullshit fabricated story.

Comment

your old lady? you're so god damn full of shit, it's not even funny Jeff.

Go catch a case of run the fuck over by a truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                            Well I know I wont talk shit. And I'm pretty sure everyone else wont either.
                            You don't know us very well then. That's what makes Thursday nights so entertaining and hilarious. It's all the shit talk. Nobody is safe. Your ass, Jeff's ass, and his girl's ass WILL get busted on.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You were acting all coldhearted when you said your were fucking another girl and she was crying all historically in the apartment?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Dude, you weigh like a buck o' five... That's not gangsta.
                                No ones trying to be a gangster but you'll catch one for sure if it really went down like y'all are saying it'll go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X