Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    yup, so much headache. I bet he wishes he'd just paid what he owed
    Because he's treating it as $100, not closure to a deal made between to grown men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      On the real though, he was part of a group that assaulted someone in Juarez and he was the minor so he took the fall to protect a bunch of assholes who he probably doesn't associate with anymore and who didn't even bat an eye at letting him take the rap.
      fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
        You mean to tell me that I can't e-warrior with absolutely 100% anonymity? Damn!
        Anonymous e-warrioring between the parties directly involved is one thing, but bringing said parties' parents (LOL) S.O.'s, and especially kids into the sparring match is quite another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          while I agree that it's fucked up, how about pay your fucking debts and not worry about people posting your address?
          Still, one does not justify the other, in my mind. We all now know he is a welcher, lied repeatedly, and cannot be trusted. And if he is followed around in every thread, being constantly reminded of that, which then forces him to leave, then I am all for it. Still no need to post up his personal address. Just like it would not be cool to threaten someone's livelihood over similar stuff.

The punishment should fit the "crime".

BTW, pappapepper, just fucking pay the bet for christ sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            I don't admit to being 'decent'.

But shit got out of hand and both sides are acting like fucking babies. Respect has been lost for more than just you and him. I never really had respect for Magnus, but I did have some for Matt until he posted almost the same bullshit yesterday.
            I don't give a shit what you think Geof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              I don't give a shit what you think Geof.
              Was a dick move, but I guess there is really no point in me even responding, since you don't give a shit anyway.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• yes it was a dick move, it was intended to be a dick move.

Welch on a bet, strike one
                Tell everyone you sent the money when you didn't, strike two
                Try to justify it by making up every excuse in the book, strike three

He'll get his in the end, karma is a bitch or so they say. Now karma has his address, and his PO knows he has a firearm.

I guess he'll think twice about welching on a stupid internet bet in the future.

Oh how we forget the mantra here. - "We eat our young"

Comment

• Originally posted by silverback View Post
                  yes it was a dick move, it was intended to be a dick move.

Welch on a bet, strike one
                  tell everyone you sent the money when you didn't, strike two
                  try to justify it by making up every excuse in the book, strike three

he'll get his in the end, karma is a bitch or so they say. Now karma has his address, and his po knows he has a firearm.

I guess he'll think twice about welching on a stupid internet bet in the future.

Oh how we forget the mantra here. - "we eat our young"

love it!!!

Comment

• You all know there are websites out there like publicdata.com and state and city sites with public information on them, like addresses, license plate info, drivers license info, criminal records, tax records, etc. That even the simplest of simpletons can find information for free or for a small fee per trasaction or monthly?

Yes theives sit on this board just waiting for an address to be posted!!!

Comment

• As I said before, it's not the posting of his address that I took issue with, even though you don't give a shit. It's the posting of his address, coupled with the invitation/insinuation to fuck with and/or steal his shit that's pretty low.

Comment

• $100 dollar payment of a bet = $100 deductible for a broken windshield.

I was just pointing out facts.

And Geof stop acting like an emo little girl, I don't care what you think after you posted you lost respect for me over that. You've known me better than that, and if one post makes you lose respect for me, then you obviously didn't have much in me to begin with.

Comment

• Geof, do you know anyone that doesn't own a TV? Com'on, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            As I said before, it's not the posting of his address that I took issue with, even though you don't give a shit. It's the posting of his address, coupled with the invitation/insinuation to fuck with and/or steal his shit that's pretty low.
                            Cry me a fucking river.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Geof, do you know anyone that doesn't own a TV? Com'on, man.
                              While I don't know him, this guy. Also, I'm not the only one with this mindset either.

Comment

• heres geors address! 4847 Main Street The Colony, TX 75056

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X