bcoop, care to divulge the sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    It really is..... What's even more fucked up is if something actually went down. What if someones life got taken away because of this childish act? Mine or somebody elses.... Hell even the dogs. It's one thing to wish death on somebody or bad karma but damn try and look at all the angles here.

Sounds like there is a really easy solution that could make all your problems go away. Oh wait, you're too fucking stupid to admit it and just do what you should have done to begin with. I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I never said I would. And you're right, I wouldn't. I'm not a fucking thief, unlike yourself.
      Remind me what I stole? I made a bet I was more then willing to pay with a stranger I've still til this day never met or spoken with. You tried to charge me up over the money and I reacted because I knew damn well I had tried to make peace with you in the past.

Ban me and be done with it. Don't break into my home or car. Or advertise people to do such a thing.

It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Sounds like there is a really easy solution that could make all your problems go away. Oh wait, you're too fucking stupid to admit it and just do what you should have done to begin with. I understand.
        So pay the $100 and still the dfw thiefs crew still has all of my information? Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Again, no difference. Kyle posted the address of the kid that fucked shit up at the cruise. Sounds like an invitation to me. You don't get to pick and choose when it's ok, and when it's not.
          I'm not sure what went down with that, but if someone caused massive damage, while still not exactly morally proper, I wouldn't have as much of an issue than over a stinkin' $100 bet.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Dont puff up at me bro!

Im just sayin.. if you posted up my address, right or wrong, i'd be a little upset with you too. I don't think Jeff's anywhere in the clear here, but I honestly believe that's a little below the belt.
            Simple solution. He can pay up on the bet he has owed for a YEAR, and I'll gladly take it all down. Until then, it's staying right where it is.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It's a grey area for sure, but in all fairness his address has been live on this site for months before this happened. Even with the merry band of thieves that have trolled this site freely over the years, I doubt knowing someone has a TV and video game player is going to somehow make someones house more enticing that the one next door to it, or any others that in the same zip code.
              I agree, but IMO it's the principle of the situation. I know Jeff probably doesn't deserve to have his wishes respected in that regard, especially with how he's handled this all, but still it would chap my ass if someone did that to me.

Comment

Gee whiz, I just can't figure out why all these threads keep blowing up in peppers face, I mean someone that didn't know anything at all about any of these situations might think that he was the common denominator in all of them...

Comment

Gee whiz, I just can't figure out why all these threads keep blowing up in peppers face, I mean someone that didn't know anything at all about any of these situations might think that he was the common denominator in all of them...
                  I thought anything with the common denominator of zero was still zero?

Comment

You know,it would be somewhat understandable about this young kid getting all caught up in board stuff trying to fit in and what you have you if he had bet alot of money. But all of this is over a measely $100 bucks. That's dinner and drinks, or less than two tanks of gas, less than two games for his PS3 etc. It's so minimal it's hardly worth going through all of this shit for. lol

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      So pay the $100 and still the dfw thiefs crew still has all of my information? Yeah.
                      sorry to say, but you are right.. the damage is done. Paying Brent aint going to change everyone knowing your address and his invitation for someone to break into your place and steal your shit.

Comment

I agree, but IMO it's the principle of the situation. I know Jeff probably doesn't deserve to have his wishes respected in that regard, especially with how he's handled this all, but still it would chap my ass if someone did that to me.

Me as well. Which is why I wouldn't put myself in that position to begin with.

Comment

Me as well. Which is why I wouldn't put myself in that position to begin with.
                          Annnnnnnnd we've come full circle.

Comment

Annnnnnnnd we've come full circle.

Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I thought anything with the common denominator of zero was still zero?
                              It would be undefined, Einstein.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                I'm not sure what went down with that, but if someone caused massive damage, while still not exactly morally proper, I wouldn't have as much of an issue than over a stinkin' $100 bet.
                                I'm proving a point to a little punk bitch. Plain and simple. If I gave a damn about the money, I wouldn't have had him send it to Paul, and told Paul to buy Jr something.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X