No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best unofficial Honda Civic forum on the net - Dicussion, DIY articles, and more.
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Can power be gained by upgrading the exhaust IF you still want the car to remain relatively quiet? Take my '97 Civic for example. (i know this is not the 6th gen forum, but i am just using the car as an example) What if i bought a full exhaust system with bigger pipe? This would include a smaller less restrictive cat, as well as a performance manifold. But then put a quiet muffler on it? Would there be any point in this? I want the benefits of a full aftermarket exhaust system, without the loud, annoying noise. So what if i installed a full aftermarket exhaust system, but instead of the coffee can muffler i just used one that was similar to stock? With bigger in/out ports, of course. It would need those to not be too awful restrictive.

Would i see any gain? I am after the power and fuel efficiency gain that a nice exhaust system typically offers. But i can see where the exhaust would be traveling along, all happy cause it is so easy for it to move now. But then all the sudden WHAM!! It hits that quiet muffler and then all the gain goes down the toilet. What are your thoughts and opinions on this? What do you think i should do?
        :facepalm:
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• He's on glock talk too . I bet he posted some real gems in there .
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Herp is right !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
              He's on glock talk too . I bet he posted some real gems in there .
              I didn't find anything that great on Glock Talk.

Comment

• Wtf is up with the herp vidz?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  Wtf is up with the herp vidz?
                  No clue. I saw it when I googled his user name. But I'm not intersted in clicking to find out.

Comment

• Just make sure you have good anti-virus before you click it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post

Herp is right !

lmgdao @ the herp vids and the D&D Q&A. Mother of God.

Comment

• Excellent thread! Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I really feel honored. Man you guys got me laughing so hard my side is fucking hurting. Its all so worth it

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        I heard he works at O'Reilly's :P
                        No remember it was Dallas mustang. Cooter says I'm some bald fat white guy. Wait no... I'm paladin! I'm a cop! That one was fun. If you all knew who I really was irl you'd shit fucking bricks ha

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        lmgdao @ Chemical weapons being illegal because of a Stephen King novel. I have to know what kind of a job this guy has, that allows him to earn a paycheck while being this fucking stupid. I know ten year olds with more sense.
                        Do you have amnesia? As much as you hate me, it seems like you must..

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                          If you all knew who I really was irl you'd shit fucking bricks ha

I don't know if your an idiot in real life, but you play a pretty good one on the internet.
                          Slow moving projects
                          1964 C10 350/700r4
                          1992 LX 5.0

Comment

• Bricks have been shit !

Comment

• I've been called everything from idiot (irl) to genius just like all the rest of these jokers

Comment

• If we knew who you really were? Fuck you bitch, you ain't nobody.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X