• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    Those wheels are badass!
    Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    car is fucking nice, man
    This thing is going to be bad ass. Nice work so far.

Comment

Thanks gents.

Fenders were $600 I believe. I have run into a serious fitment issue. I spoke to the vendor, who is speaking to the manufacturer, who will hopefully be sending me a new set asap.

From what I have seen out of the three reputable flared fender vendors this seems to happen occasionally and they are usually good about making things right.

We will see.

Comment

Nice mods and a clean car. Flared fenders are almost always a gamble, I hope they get you sorted out quick.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

you sir are a man among men when it comes to wheel choice. i cant wait to see this thing together!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thanks fellas. Y'all are making me feel a little better about my color selection. A few people have given me a crazy-ass look when I mention gold wheels, but I know this vision in my head looks good!

I sent the manufacturer pictures of this Mclaren when they asked what color I wanted.

Comment

I will say I wouldn't have picked them myself, but I think that on an all black car it's going to be a kick-ass look.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                Thanks fellas. Y'all are making me feel a little better about my color selection. A few people have given me a crazy-ass look when I mention gold wheels, but I know this vision in my head looks good!

I sent the manufacturer pictures of this black Trans Am when they asked what color I wanted.

ftfy
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Beautiful car, one of my favorite body styles. I've always thought gold wheels look great on a black car or pearl white.

There will be a gold set on my truck when the progress is more progressive.

Comment

Gold wheels ftw
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

NT-05s came last night. Going to go get them mounted first thing tomorrow.

Super excited to see them on the vette when it is on the ground.

Pics coming tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          lol
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Well I take them to a specialty shop in Mckinney who told they could get them mounted Friday, they refer me to someone down the road, and he refers me to a guy in Plano. They are supposed to be done by noon today. Then pics!

Started test fitting the new carbon fiber fenders yesterday too.

Comment

I am sprung.

Comment

Need more and better pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X