Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    Hope all goes well.
    Hes having a penis enlargement OP to give the Cockasaurusmex some competition.

I'll be in Tyler (HLR) on Sat., I'll see about getting away from working on the Kona Blue '32, its almost finished...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Hes having a penis enlargement OP to give the Cockasaurusmex some competition.

I'll be in Tyler (HLR) on Sat., I'll see about getting away from working on the Kona Blue '32, its almost finished...
      man, you got a 2032 already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Hell ya, it was work related! I'm not actually doing anything physical for free.
        Right on.

We had a guy have a hernia swell from his stomach and required immediate surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I've got pre-op tomorrow and surgery on Tuesday. We'll have to set something up so we can start more threads out of it. Can't let a trip go to waste.
          Good luck with your addadicktome.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Good luck with your addadicktome.
            You want MOAR dick from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              You want MOAR dick from him?
              If he pays as well as last time, sure.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                If he pays as well as last time, sure.
                Fucking heard that!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  man, you got a 2032 already?
                  It's actually a 1930 Model A, total restore in Kona Blue...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Mikey got with Sharon, Sharon got Sheriee
                    She was sharin' Sharon's outlook on the topic of disease
                    Mikey had a facial scar and Bobby was a racist
                    They were all in love with dyin' they were doin' it in Texas

Tommy played piano like a kid out in the rain
                    Then he lost his leg in Dallas he was dancin' with the train
                    They were all in love with dyin' they were drinkin' from a fountain
                    That was pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Butthole Surfers, circa 1987ish? LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by 93lxhorse View Post
                      butthole surfers, circa 1987ish? Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        What? I thought that song was on the Hairway to Stevan album I thought I could see myself listening to it in my first apartment in 1988...

BUT- I was kinda whoring and partying my damn self back then, and don't remember exactly what order things were happening in.

Anyway for sure I saw them at the Longhorn Ballroom in 1986. What a trip.

I am gonna google.

Comment

• For clarification... Since it was brought up yet again... Jennifer is the one who friended me on FB after their split with the sole intention of shredding Robert which she did over the course of several hours via pm late one night in July, after their divorce rumor went public. Ironically I heard about "some couple divorcing" from another party earlier that day.
                          She was already using "Childers" and I had no idea who her soon to be ex was at the time. So to be clear, SHE is the one who began the post break up smear campaign. I didn't know either of them at the time other than by screen names. Furthermore, when Robert first messaged me on FB, his last name being Harvey, I didn't make the connection at the time either.
                          As pointless as this comment is, I've had enough of Jennifer's blatant, flat out lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                            What? I thought that song was on the Hairway to Stevan album I thought I could see myself listening to it in my first apartment in 1988...

BUT- I was kinda whoring and partying my damn self back then, and don't remember exactly what order things were happening in.

Anyway for sure I saw them at the Longhorn Ballroom in 1986. What a trip.

I am gonna google.
                            Electriclarryland
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Electriclarryland
                              You and Matt move up several notches in coolness for knowing that shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                                For clarification... Since it was brought up yet again... Jennifer is the one who friended me on FB after their split with the sole intention of shredding Robert which she did over the course of several hours via pm late one night in July, after their divorce rumor went public. Ironically I heard about "some couple divorcing" from another party earlier that day.
                                She was already using "Childers" and I had no idea who her soon to be ex was at the time. So to be clear, SHE is the one who began the post break up smear campaign. I didn't know either of them at the time other than by screen names. Furthermore, when Robert first messaged me on FB, his last name being Harvey, I didn't make the connection at the time either.
                                As pointless as this comment is, I've had enough of Jennifer's blatant, flat out lies.
                                Honestly, no one give a shit.

The masses have moved on to Trublu, The Butthole Surfers, and Baron wanting Denny's new wiener. Let it go.

Comment

Working...
                                X