• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Dunno why but I bought this damn thing today:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• My guess is to learn a buying lesson!
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I was just so darn cheap! It only needed a better, terminals, alternator, fuel pump, filter, headlight motors..... wait, WTF did I buy this POS again?
              Meh, if I can sell it for $1700 I cant complain. One owner and only 100k. Cold AC and runs great.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Except for the better,alternator, fuel pump,filter and headlight motors
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Lmao ive worked on one of those.

Comment

• I'm Thinking about painting my tail panel like this,

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

The Red Bull Air Race World Championship
                      Racing at its Highest Level
                      Saturday, September 6 - Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Red Bull Air Race World Championship will be back in the skies with a seven-race series in 2014. The world’s best pilots will battle in the air, navigating 82 feet high pylons at speeds of up to 230 mph. The US will host two of seven world races, the first US stop will be held at Texas Motor Speedway September 6-7, 2014 (Saturday: Qualifying and the Challenger Cup, Sunday: Finals). A weekend of high adrenaline racing.

Hell yeah. I got my tickets back in December.

Comment

47 years ago today. RIP to the 134 that died.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The Red Bull Air Race World Championship
                          Racing at its Highest Level
                          Saturday, September 6 - Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Red Bull Air Race World Championship will be back in the skies with a seven-race series in 2014. The world’s best pilots will battle in the air, navigating 82 feet high pylons at speeds of up to 230 mph. The US will host two of seven world races, the first US stop will be held at Texas Motor Speedway September 6-7, 2014 (Saturday: Qualifying and the Challenger Cup, Sunday: Finals). A weekend of high adrenaline racing.
                          damn strait! I'll be there!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Except for the better,alternator, fuel pump,filter and headlight motors
                            Could have sworn I typed battery and not better. LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                Dunno why but I bought this damn thing today:

I need the carpet and shifter surround.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X