No announcement yet.

Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insiders say Jameil Showers has torn it up in OTAs, and looked drastically better than any other QB on the roster short of Romo. David Moore was saying its a shame because he won't make the team as the Cowboys are married to Moore, for better or worse. Also said Linehan will leave if Moore is not the back up.

Pretty depressing when the inmates run the asylum, but that's the Jerry Jones way.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Is it me or does Moore, look like Timmay!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Insiders say Jameil Showers has torn it up in OTAs, and looked drastically better than any other QB on the roster short of Romo. David Moore was saying its a shame because he won't make the team as the Cowboys are married to Moore, for better or worse. Also said Linehan will leave if Moore is not the back up.

Pretty depressing when the inmates run the asylum, but that's the Jerry Jones way.
        Well it brings up an interesting issue. If Showers is that good, do they need Dak? They are going to have to go get a vet backup and then both of those guys are riding the pine. Who do you keep on the practice squad? Can they keep two QB's on the PS?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Well it brings up an interesting issue. If Showers is that good, do they need Dak? They are going to have to go get a vet backup and then both of those guys are riding the pine. Who do you keep on the practice squad? Can they keep two QB's on the PS?
          They will cut showers if they have to sign a QB, and keep Prescott. Which is complete and total bullshit, IMO. The best players don't always make the team, but that's the way it goes.

Comment

They will cut showers if they have to sign a QB, and keep Prescott. Which is complete and total bullshit, IMO. The best players don't always make the team, but that's the way it goes.
            It is bullshit, but the more I think about it, just the idea the team thinks Showers is a good QB is questionable. We are talking about the combination of Cowboys talent evaluators/coaches and the media. The guy could be being hyped up. THAT IS THE COWBOYS WAY!

Comment

It is bullshit, but the more I think about it, just the idea the team thinks Showers is a good QB is questionable. We are talking about the combination of Cowboys talent evaluators/coaches and the media. The guy could be being hyped up. THAT IS THE COWBOYS WAY!
              Could be. Hard to say since I haven't seen any footage myself.

Comment

• LMAO, he fits well, but he wasn't an option 5 days ago:

"He's had success against us for the (Philadelphia) Eagles, so we've seen him a lot," Jones said. "He's got a big arm. Obviously when you have the great offensive line we have and we think we're going to have a very solid running game, the thing you worry about is people trying to suffocate you. He's proven he can get the ball down the field, so he's got a lot of attributes that could fit well for us."

Comment

• Tebow's still available!

Comment

LMAO, he fits well, but he wasn't an option 5 days ago:

"He's had success against us for the (Philadelphia) Eagles, so we've seen him a lot," Jones said. "He's got a big arm. Obviously when you have the great offensive line we have and we think we're going to have a very solid running game, the thing you worry about is people trying to suffocate you. He's proven he can get the ball down the field, so he's got a lot of attributes that could fit well for us."
                    Umm yea whatever Jerry. Foles was either good, or bad for us last year. As much as the offensive line had problems, Foles missed guys that were wide open. Either threw it too high or too low.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Doesn't matter, Foles to KC

Comment

Doesn't matter, Foles to KC
                        Good, fuck that guy!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• So, I'm cancelling my Cowboy's Superbowl party. Foles, finally not an option. ��
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• They need to go pick up one of the vets out there. Maybe Vick?

Comment

They need to go pick up one of the vets out there. Maybe Vick?
                              Bring back brick foot Vinny Testaverde

Comment

Bring back brick foot Vinny Testaverde
                                Peyton Manning's got 1 left in him!

Comment

Working...
                                X