X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Peyton Manning's got 1 left in him!
    lol.

Hey at least that muthufuck knows when to duck and slide. You would think Romo would do the same after breaking his wish bone I dont know how many times, now.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Jon Kitna

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Jon Kitna
        Fuck you!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Fuck you!
          x2

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            The boys still have the weakest schedule in the league and could still make the show. Just don't expect them to do anything if they get there.
            The Browns could make the show too, heck probably more likely than the Cowboys. Could..... But won't.

Comment

• 8-8 again! Romo will get hurt again Dez will cry etc. Garrett will clap hands and try but he isn't mean enough to get any respect. So go buy your high dollar seats at jerry world and get ready for more half ass football!

Comment

• LOL @ this - Witten is huge.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  8-8 again! Romo will get hurt again Dez will cry etc. Garrett will clap hands and try but he isn't mean enough to get any respect. So go buy your high dollar seats at jerry world and get ready for more half ass football!
                  We will be on the Lions side of the field in those high dollar Jerry world seats again come December.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                    8-8 again! Romo will get hurt again Dez will cry etc. Garrett will clap hands and try but he isn't mean enough to get any respect. So go buy your high dollar seats at jerry world and get ready for more half ass football!
                    8-8 or worse depending on how many starts romo can make.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Lol @ this team. Season is quickly coming to an end before it even started do to poor management.
                      And I hadn't even posted in this thread yet... Aint' my fault.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                        Well now they're fucked!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                          and so it begins.

Somewhere, Romo's collarbone just had a tingle.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• God damn it mustangmarc!!!!
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Hey Cowboy fans do me a favor. Tell Jerry Jones to shut the fuck up about the Rams moving to LA. Stan Kronke is a prick
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• the rookie didn't look bad yesterday at qb. of course it will take years for him to learn the nfl but its a start. Romo sat on the bench all day which is a bad sign. He needs the practice just as much as anyone probably more.

Comment

Working...
                                X