No announcement yet.

Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He looked better than Goff. Hell Showers looked better to be honest. I liked the part where at the end of the 1st half we're in the two min drill and didn't use any of our 3 time outs. Good job Fisher, explains why we're always 7-9
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Dak Prescott is taking us to Superbowl baby!!!!!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Jackson and Morris both looked solid
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Jackson and Morris both looked solid
          So did Prescott. I was at the game and it was nice watching them do well even though it was preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            So did Prescott. I was at the game and it was nice watching them do well even though it was preseason.
            Rangers game, Cowboys game. I'm sure you'll let us know when you're at a Mavs and Stars game too. And good seats to boot I bet, you dick.
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Flipp'en channels last night and watched part of te game, Dak is pretty impressive. You may hope for a Romo injury just to get him in there!

Comment

• I have higher hopes this year than I have in the last decade. That just means it'll only hurt more when they're dashed. I'm liking Dak too, he looks like a beast. When and if Romo gets hurt we'll see what he can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The most popular person in town is the backup qb before the starter is hurt.

But seriously, he does look like an upgrade from last years backups.

Comment

• I think Dak's true test will be next week in Seattle. He's only played one full game. I sure hope he's for real.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I've liked Prescott since his days at miss st. He's got what it takes to be a very good quarterback if he learns the system and gets a little more experience. He was a steal in the draft.

Comment

• Are they playing tonite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Payingcustomer View Post
                          Are they playing tonite?

Yes.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Flipp'en channels last night and watched part of te game, Dak is pretty impressive. You may hope for a Romo injury just to get him in there!
                            You're nuts.

I am excited with the possibility of him being Romo's successor. He *should* only get better sitting, watching, and learning. They need to just take their time. But by all accounts so far, he does appear to be a steal given where they picked him. It's way too soon to anoint him the new king though.

Some of his passes haven't been all that perfect if we are critiquing. But he's been solid obviously. I think some stellar WR play has been a big benefit to him, and nobody seems to be mentioning that part.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Holy shit........

Comment

• Elliot is a freaking beast. Manhandling Kam.

Comment

Working...
                                X